Chapter 735. Finally, Breakthrough.

While Yasenia practiced, quite a lot of time had passed. Therefore, the other girls who came to find her had gathered outside her cave.

Usually, because cultivation was a critical and delicate endeavor, there would be no way of communicating with the inside. Imagine being about to break through, but someone suddenly interrupts, making your energy and concentration falter and, therefore, heavily injuring yourself.

That was not ideal. However, if something important happened, being unable to communicate was also a significant inconvenience.

So, having a method to look inside without bothering the person cultivating was essential. That way, one would know if they could or could not disturb the person inside. Then, adding a few methods to increase the awareness toward the one cultivating that someone would interrupt, and every problem was mostly resolved.

An example of the awareness methods we mentioned would be something like allowing the aura of the person to gradually leak inside, making the cultivator feel them, not in a brusque manner.

At that moment, our girls were outside Yasenia's cultivation room, observing her movements. Evelyn was the last to arrive, and she had only been looking for a few minutes. She had had her thighs pressed together as she muttered with a red face. "That's too much! How can she look so tempting while practicing martial arts!?"

The other girls wanted to refute her, but they couldn't. After all, Yasenia had already calmed down the murderous aura, leaving behind her unparalleled allure. One of the maids chuckled. "Thankfully, young miss's dress can't really slip, or it would be impossible for her to dance as such without one of her breasts slipping out."

Alaia nodded. "All the clothes she has back at home have this feature. The last thing we want is for unworthy people to look at our Young Miss perfect body."

Andrea thought of something and added while laughing. "I mean, if they would see, it would happen while she pummels them. Other than brutally punching something, the dress slipping would've been impossible, after all."

The others laughed, and Kali commented. "I don't know if it would be worth it."

Evelyn said, completely serious. "It would. Yasenia's peerless-"

Bang!

Evelyn flew backward, and Cecile's cold voice reached her. "Kaleina is here. Be careful with what you say."

Evelyn blinked and stood up with a light push of her hands. "Wow! Cecile, have you been practicing? Such an elegant wing slap!"

Kaleina, coiled around Tatyana, asked. "Mama Tatyana, why did Mama Cecile hit Mama Evelyn?"

Tatyana commented. "It's banter, little one. Don't worry about it."

Valeria laughed and said directly into Tatyana's mind. 'The seniority is very convoluted. Why do you not tell Kaleina to call you grandma?'

Tatyana answered. 'I'm Little Treasure's wife, and the children we'll have together will call me Mama. I don't want Kaleina and those children who will not be birthed by me to call me grandma while my children call me mama. It's better to have a homogenous way of calling me.'

Valeria understood the logic. 'I see. You want to rectify the screwed family tree with the first generation.'

Tatyana laughed. 'Well, you could say it that way.'

Valeria lifted an eyebrow. 'What if one of the children wants to be with Yasenia?"

Tatyana shook her head. 'It won't happen even if they want to. Even in the case that our education fails and the child ends up loving Yasenia romantically, Little Treasure will not accept them in a romantic way. Just looking at how she treats Kaleina, I can guess how she will treat her children.'