Chapter 620. One Fox Army.

In front of Kali, one hundred greenish women stood in different clothes.

Thirty of them wore heavy wooden armor, holding a large shield and a sword. They were the frontline, with incredible defense.

The thirty behind them had worse light combat attires, wielding all kinds of melee weapons. They were quick, built to take advantage of the openings created by the frontline while taking care of the flanks.

Further behind, where Kali stood, another fifteen archers with light dresses held two types of bows. Ten of them had short bows, and the other five had longbows. Short bow dryads focused on the immediate and close range, while long bow dryads took care of distance threats.

Finally, the last twenty-five wore leafy dresses and held a beautiful coiling staff. They were divided into five groups, spread around depending on their function. The healer, defensive, and restraining dryads were on the frontline, mixed with the melees. While in the long bow rank were the last ten, who used long-range offensive skills and enhancing skills.

It was an army built for combat, and Kali had expert control over it.

The Devil Smashing Ape senior frowned and didn't attack right away. He was observing the formation of the troops and their composition while using strengthening skills on himself. 'The general feeling is not that dangerous... Those staff-wielding dryads don't seem to be melee users. Their attires are too light for that. I'll have to keep an eye on them.'

Kali didn't stand still and also used her own enhancement skills on herself and her dryads. "Senior, I recommend not giving me more time. [Three-Tailed Nature Fox Aura], [Whispering Blossom Essence Dance]."

Countless white petals flew around Kali as a gentle green aura enveloped her body.

The constantly created petals sunk into the dryads, and the pressure the army gave deepened as their strength increased.

The senior's face sank, and he attacked right away. "[Mountain Slam]."

He flashed forward and punched with his muscular, long arm covered in fur.

Five of the armored dryads stepped forward and shared the burden with an innate skill.

BANG!

They took five steps back, their shields cracking at the brute strength of the Epoch Core cultivator.

The elder saw that and nodded. 'I can break through.'

However, when the senior was about to punch again and damage those dryads further, another wall of shields appeared before his body.

BANG!

The new five dryads also took five steps back, but the senior realized that the previous semi-damaged ones were completely healed and back in formation. 'Huh?'

However, he didn't have the luxury to observe closely.

Kali waved her long sleeve, and the ranged dryads attacked in continuous waves.

With perfect coordination, a wave of arrows shot toward him, enveloped in green light, while the floor below him ruptured as vines tried to entangle his limbs.

He hastily jumped back, but once his body left the ground, Kali and the longbow dryads attacked. "[Fox Root Entanglement]."

The five mighty arrows zoomed slightly above him, aiming at his escape routes, while ten times more powerful roots accelerated toward him.

Usually, Kali would take the initial part of a fight to summon her army, but since she was given the chance, the most challenging part was done without effort, so the only thing left was overwhelming her opponent.