Chapter 659. Resuming the exploration!

The girls looked at the transparent glowing orb with curiosity. After all, this item could tempt Yasenia from very far away, even while being buried deep down the mountain.

Yasenia confirmed that the scent of the Natural Treasure was not the thing she first sniffed and that it came from this one.

When Yasenia stretched her hand and touched the orb, it glowed softly, slowly unraveling its contents, finally revealing what was inside as it landed on Yasenia's palm.

Angel blinked and asked, unsure. "A key?"

Kali nodded. "A golden key."

Evelyn further explained. "A golden key the size of a hand with inlaid gems."

Ebirah poked it and smiled. "It's very pretty."

Tatyana lifted an eyebrow, interested. "It is indeed some sort of key. The craftsmanship is delicate and thorough. Quality-wise, it should be similar to a Transcendence Level treasure."

The girls nodded, and Cecile asked. "What is it for?"

Nobody knew, so they were confused about what to do.

Yasenia spun it around, looking at it to see if it had anything written, but there was nothing. She observed the crystal room and asked. "Is there anything else in this room?"

Andrea shook her head. "I've been searching, and I found nothing."

Kali suggested. "Maybe there is another room. Should we search for it?"

They agreed, and after doing another detailed inspection of the empty room, they began circling the pillar and scanning the surroundings.

They took their time, and after eight hours of meticulous searching, they found nothing.

Yasenia sighed. "There are no extra hints, it seems."

Angel pouted. "So, we got nothing?"

Ebirah was grabbing Angel's hand as she said. "We gained a lot of Heaven-ranked ores!"

As Ebirah said, the previous room filled with high-quality ores, thanks to the Heaven-Born Earth Core, looked much emptier and less lustrous.

Andrea laughed happily. "We gained 20,000 cubic meters of various heaven-ranked minerals and almost 700,000 cubic meters of Earth-ranked ones. Then, our beast people have increased a level. Also, that Natural Treasure in your spatial ring is very nice. Even if we never discover what that key is for, we've gained a lot of valuable treasures. If we didn't have Yasenia's ring, our 10,000 cubic meter rings would've become stuffed with ores."

The others smiled, feeling nice about having the optimistic Andrea in the group.

Ebirah looked at what was left of the pillar and pulled Yasenia's skirt hem. "Yasenia, can I eat it?"

The dragoness chuckled and nodded. "Go ahead."

Ebirah transformed into her beast form and then began munching into the giant pillar. The solid rocks were like soft mud under the powerful mandibles of the Ore Lobster.

Cecile asked. "Won't the room collapse if she eats it?"

Yasenia tilted her head. "Does it matter? We'll leave as soon as she finishes eating, so even if it later collapses, it's not our problem."

After Ebirah ate her fill, about two times her body weight in her giant lobster form, the girls left the cave system.

Seeing the sky again, they took a deep breath. Andrea chuckled. "We've only been there a few hours, but it felt much longer."