Chapter 764. Going Outside to visit Ascending Ocean City.

Yasenia looked at her small baby and asked with a smile. "So, Flame and Kaleina want to take a walk outside?"

Kaleina smiled widely. "Yes! I want to see the city!"

Flame, sitting by Kaleina's side, also nodded shyly.

Yasenia nodded, thoughtful. "What do you all think? Would there be any problems?"

Valeria commented. "If they want to, why not? You haven't been gathering strength to turtle in here until the summit starts, right?"

Yasenia shook her head. "Well, that's true. However, with how I acted against the Demons the first day, I'm sure that they and the Continental Shadows will target us. I'm sure that there are spies waiting outside, ready to inform the moment we get out. That's why I'm slightly hesitant. After all, if they want to see a city, can't we just make a trip after we return? We can travel stealthily and avoid any problems that may arise."

The dragoness explained her thoughts, and the others pondered.

Mirrory commented. "There shouldn't be any problems protecting them with the strength of your maids. Moreover, you are assuming that all the groups will attack you with everything they have. Remember what we taught you? Excess carefulness about something is sometimes as bad as excessive recklessness. Evaluate the situation objectively, Yasenia."

Yasenia looked at Mirrory, and the ancient mirror smiled. "Close your eyes and ponder what you would do if our group were a group of sect members instead of us. Not without reason, but you are now being a bit overzealous about protection."

Closing her eyes for a second while slowly feeling Tatyana's body between her arms, Yasenia sighed. Looking down, she saw Tatyana looking up at her with a smile. "Do as you please, Little treasure. It's not like today is the only chance to visit."

Yasenia placed one hand on her stomach and asked. "Can you even fight?"

Tatyana wanted to roll her eyes, but knowing that Yasenia was just being protective, she laughed. "I still can beat you up without placing the child in any danger."

Yasenia smiled. Then, after pondering in her head, she nodded. "Well, the only ones I should worry about are the Divines, Demons, and Humans. Beasts and Undead are suppressed in front of us because of Tatyana and me. Moreover, Divines don't seem like a proactive race, while humans will be low-key for now. So, the only problem with the foreign races are Demons, who probably won't act by themselves after we killed one of them so easily."

The dragoness titled her head, further analyzing. "Then, the chances of any other group acting up are very low. With the summit around the corner, all powers have gathered in this city. If someone sticks out, they will get hammered quickly. While we might lose a bit of unity from low-ranked powers in the Astral Sky Alliance because of the foreign races spreading information about Spiritual Path knowledge, making our terms much less enticing, it's not like the important allies are with us only because of that."

Andrea chuckled. "Which mean?"

Yasenia nodded. "It's not impossible."

Evelyn asked. "What about spirits?"

The dragoness commented while scratching her cheek. "I somehow feel that they are not a problem."

Andrea laughed at the rare uncertain expression on her dragon lover's face. "Any reasons for that?"

The dragoness shook her head, a bit embarrassed. "Just a feeling. I can't give you an explanation. It's like... I just know. I know that relying on such vague feelings is not what we should do, but I think I can trust these feelings in this situation."