Chapter 616. A Phoenix's Dignity and Angel's Brilliance.

Massive aura blasts spread around as a green lightning ball grew in size on land, and a gigantic white fireball followed right after in the sky.

Cecile's [Moon Phoenix Dignity] was her transformation skill, and she activated it after the elder also began transforming.

During transformation, the beast is naturally vulnerable. However, that was for beasts with low control over the ability to switch between human and beast form.

The time to transform when having control over it was negligible, even for a battle between the same-ranked cultivators.

Moreover, the giant fireball or lightning that manifested around them was not for a show while transforming.

Extremely powerful defensive and offensive strength was applied to it, making it almost impossible to break through at the same level.

Of course, if the opponent had enough strength or the transformation took too long, breaking through was not a complex task.

In just two or three seconds, the white fireball had reached more than two hundred meters in diameter, while the lightning on the ground extended for a hundred.

With two aura explosions, two enormous birds manifested in the place where the previous events gathered.

RAHH!

The deep roar of the Jade Thunderbird made the air around it vibrate as lightning coursed around his one-hundred-meter wingspan.

Rumbling sounds of the air crackling with electricity created a deafening cacophony that struck terror in the bird-related people.

The man's gloating and deep voice echoed around. "You are done!"

In the human forms, while fighting, it was difficult to pressure the opponent with the bloodline.

However, in the beast form, the bloodline pressure was easily used.

As the top clan in Distancia, it was known that Jade Thunderbird had the greatest bloodline.

However, he made the wrong bet this time.

QYA~!

The harmonious cry of the ethereally beautiful silver Moon Phoenix resonated with the World, silencing every other event besides its natural echoing cry and forcing almost every bird-related creature to kneel.

The pressure other beasts and beast humans felt was also not low, making their shoulders sink by the weight of Cecile's presence.

The Phoenix's gigantic two-hundred-meter wingspan cast a dark shadow on the ground, eclipsing even the Sun behind her with the incomparable and unmatched majesty of the Moon.

"Lowly creature, only my love has the right to make me bend down with her bloodline. Now, you shall learn that you are a frog in the bottom of a well, and you must lower your head."

Those arrogant words were followed by the low-level Ancient-beast-ranked bloodline spreading throughout the area like a tsunami.

Every beast and beast-human with an avian bloodline felt their souls tremble with Cecile's echoing and ethereally beautiful voice.

The Ancient Ranked Bloodline of the Moon Phoenix was like the absolute sovereign of bird-related creatures.

The giant silver Phoenix flapping its wings with freezing white flames dancing around her wings hovering above them was like a ruler overlooking the world.

The four-winged Thunderbird was about to fly up and charge toward Cecile when the Moon Phoenix's aura fell on top of him. The enormous fifty-meter wings crashed onto the land together with his body, making his eyes widen in terror. 'What kind of bloodline is this!?'