Chapter 631. Astral Sky Sect vs Five Shadow Fang. (2)

Feng Xue Xian naturally wouldn't stay still as Angel gathered energy. Moreover, they had an absolute advantage of seven to one.

"Attack! Show them that we are not small fish to be hunted down!"

With Feng Xue Xian's shout, cultivators from all sides rushed toward Yasenia's group.

A circular green and black formation lit up in the sky above the Astral Sky Sect cultivators, and a dome covered them all.

Although Yasenia wanted to fight the Five Shadow Fang, she didn't want to lose everyone. So, there were plans laid out.

Yasenia uttered coldly. "Attack."

First of all, an instantly deployable defensive formation was set up. Then, the Astral Sky Group's cultivators shot strong ranged attacks toward the approaching cultivators.

Yasenia and the girls also took part in that.

Continuous explosions were heard as the attack of one thousand cultivators met the defenses of seven thousand.

Feng Xue Xian's lips first arched in a sneer, feeling that Yasenia's attempt was plain and childish.

However, her smirk froze when tens of attacks breached through the defenses and exploded in the middle of the thousands of cultivators.

BOOM!

Screams of pain spread as five hundred cultivators died, with more than one thousand injured.

It was the effect of Yasenia telling the maids to attack relatively strongly for the first barrage.

Feng Xue Xian shouted. "Attack back!"

The remaining five thousand cultivators also attacked as they approached Yasenia's group.

Yasenia commanded with a thunderous tone. "Pour energy toward the formation."

Her words spread like an inviolable order as [War Intent] burst from her figure, giving her presence an authoritative and commanding aura.

Those who couldn't resist moved even before they registered Yasenia's words.

The black and green formation blocked all the incoming attacks without a problem. The dragoness looked at the close enemies and shook her head silently. 'Leaving the formation we were trying to destroy instead of waiting inside and attacking us from a distance is truly foolish. I can feel that wide-scale battles are not that common here.'

And Yasenia was correct. The powers of Distancia were so deep-rooted that large-scale attacks like these didn't happen. The main reason was that with the complicated relations, other powers feared being attacked by the rest if they made a wrong step.

It was a very stale power balance that was only broken from time to time by juniors battling for not-so-important matters.

While Yasenia's side sent long-distance attacks to the attacking cultivators, Angel finished gathering energy.

During this time, two hundred more died on the Five Shadow Fang side.

Angel's energy gathered above the Five Shadow Fang city, and her voice echoed with penetrating might. "[Formation Destruction]."

Dozens of iridescent glass prisms materialized, and light energy shot toward them, connecting them in a complex formation.

Feng Xue Xian reacted and slapped her palm in the direction of those glass prisms, trying to destroy them.

The image of a wrinkled palm materialized and struck the prisms.

But to her surprise, a spherical shield protected each of those, and the formation activated.