Chapter 642. A Day in the Obstacle Course with Kaleina.

While the dragoness saw Flame and Kaleina play, she interestingly observed the other children playing around.

Of course, her spiritual sense was constantly monitoring Kaleina, just in case.

During the last four and a half years, Yasenia and her girls have learned quite a lot about Body Cultivation. Especially Andrea's progress through the ranks gave them a lot of insight.

After observing for a while, they realized that Body Cultivation could be started much earlier than Spiritual Cultivation.

While Spiritual Cultivation needed the body and soul to reach a certain level of maturity, if capable enough, even a five-year-old child could train Body Cultivation.

The only thing impossible before complete body maturity was advancing into the second Body Cultivation Realm, the Mortal Transformation Realm.

Initial Foundation Building, the first Body Cultivation Realm, was possible to cultivate as soon as the person could understand the cultivation techniques.

This was another factor that influenced Flame's current strength. She was already learning a cultivation manual and had tried practicing a few times, increasing her bodily strength a few notches. At seven years old, an ordinary mortal was already not her match.

Kaleina was not that much weaker. She was a Pure beast of a very high-ranking bloodline, and even if she was four and a half years old, she could slightly control her space powers and was very quick.

Yasenia and the girls made a test to see her talents in more detail, and these were the results.

Kaleina's elemental attribute was a mutated one, Void, and she also had the Star attribute from the general list. Then, her bloodline's name appeared as [Endless Void Dragon], and the bloodline level was an astounding Low-level Ancient Beast rank. Being in her infant stage and having that bloodline level meant that she would at least reach Yasenia's current Peak Level, Ancient Beast Bloodline Rank.

Next, it was her constitution. After the tests, they finally got to know the name. Kaleina's constitution was named [Celestial Void Physique]. Similar to her bloodline, this was another high-ranked physique.

Everything together made her talented enough that she would be a nightmare to fight against when she was an adult.

When the girls learned all of this, they couldn't help but look at their dragoness and ask in their heads. 'Are you sure you are not her biological mother!? What kind of little monster is she!?'

The dragoness heard Kaleina's voice. "Flame! Quick, quick! You are going to reach sixteen percent!"

Yasenia looked over with a soft smile and saw the young Phoenix weaving between wooden poles and dodging a few ranged attacks.

While looking at her performance, Yasenia crossed her legs and pondered. 'What about Soul Cultivation? Can you cultivate it earlier or later than maturity? If my guess is correct, it should also be possible earlier. Body cultivation nourishes the body without creating permanent meridians. Hence, a growing child can practice it, and they would actually find it beneficial. If they are opposites, Soul Cultivation should focus on just the soul in the initial realms, nourishing as Body Cultivation does. Therefore, not having a mature soul should not be something that can stop the cultivator from practicing it.'

Yasenia analyzed. 'The reason Spiritual Cultivation needs maturity in body and soul is that it balances and strengthens both forces with the use of meridians. It doesn't... Nourish them in a developing way.'

Yasenia reached these conclusions because of a few of Kali's experiences. Between them, the one that made her feel interested the most was related to Dantian Destruction. 'Crippling a body cultivator by shattering their dantian didn't take away their entire strength. That's fascinating... Moreover, after the Dantian broke, they would retain enough strength to overpower ordinary mortals. Yet, the strength would not be high enough to overcome first realm cultivators.'