Chapter 710. A Deal With Distancia's Top Powers.

"So, what if you've won them with your own strength? A treasure is not owned by who gets it first, but by who has the strength to keep it safe."

Yasenia's calm expression flickered as her gaze moved toward the Wolf Patriarch.

"Did you think that we are here to speak to you nicely?"

Fu Lang Zu's smile widened, and his eyes shone with mockery.

"A little new first-ranked power that doesn't know the immensity of the heavens."

The people around tensed, feeling energy gathering toward the wolf Patriarch.

"You could take that old fool from the Five Fang Snake clan by surprise. However, you can't resist all the top-level powerhouses that are gathered here."

Yasenia looked at him coldly. The four Matriarchs beside her stepped in front of Yasenia. Coraline spoke flatly. "Fu Lang Zu, are we invisible to you?"

The wolf Patriarch's smile widened, and Yasenia lost sight of his figure. The next instant, he was in front of Coraline, punching forward.

Coraline calmly extended her arm and met his punch with a palm strike.

The air around them exploded, pushing everything outward. Yet, the massive strength created a vacuum in the air that sucked everything inside, making the air violently compress and explode twice with one exchange.

Tengliu and the others reacted quickly, wanting to step before Yasenia to protect her from the shockwave. However, before any of them could respond, the mysterious Doriel was already in front of Yasenia, using her aura to protect her.

Even with the massive explosive aftershock, Yasenia's long hair only moved like a soft gale had phased through her.

Fu Lang Zu looked at Coraline with a smile and laughed. "As expected of you, Sun Lobster Queen. You didn't even move after my strike."

Coraline's face was frosty, and before they could react, every single plant in a one-hundred-meter radius burst into flames with her aura.

"Hey, pup, do you know who is behind me?"

Fu Lang Zu's smile froze, looking at Coraline with confusion. "The dragon?"

Coraline used swift hand movements, and before he could react, she placed herself before him in a perfect position to shoulder throw, which she did as she answered.

"My daughter."

BOOOM!

The ground exploded as if a meteor had landed, and Doriel grabbed Yasenia by the waist before retreating more than a kilometer instantly.

The other girls were already within a safe distance.

After the dust cleared, Yasenia couldn't help but suck in a deep breath.

The enormous crater was greater than what her most potent attack could create, and Coraline's brute strength created it with just her raw strength. 'I'm really no match against the top powers.'

High-level Epoch Cores and Peak-level Epoch cores were in another dimension strength-wise compared to low-level and middle-level ones. Even Sarah's burst, allowing her to become a false peak-level Dantian Spiritualization, was enough to kill her ten times over. Not to mention those who reached those heights naturally.

Coraline elegantly floated where she previously was, and about a hundred meters down the crater she created, Fu Lang Zu was spread like a starfish and grunting in pain.

The man laughed after coughing once. "Scary~, scary~. You are really a monster, Lobster Queen."

Then, he stood up leisurely, patting the rubble from his clothes, and jumped out of the crater.