Chapter 760. Yasenia's Loving Intercourse. (R-18)

Tatyana pushed Yasenia around, straddling her, and smiled deeply. Her waist movements perfectly pressed Yasenia's dick between her labia, and she began grinding on Yasenia.

While her waist moved, her hands landed on Yasenia's voluptuous breasts, and she squeezed, making milk flow between her fingers as Yasenia moaned. The bed below them easily cushioned their waist movements as both of them moaned. "It feels so good~, your pussy is squeezing my dick."

Tatyana moaned as her fluids coated Yasenia's long dick and made it glisten. "Aahn! Ah! It rubs in perfect places, oh!"

Each time she went back, the powerful dick would tilt upward, scratching her clitoris, and when she moved her waist forward, the backward motion would make Yasenia's glans open her pussy lips, almost penetrating her.

Thanks to her length, her waist motions were unrestrained, going back and forth without having to think of the dick slipping out or in. 'Good. Good. Her scent, her body temperature, the feeling of her breastmilk in my fingers, the precum that stains my pussy when her head almost penetrates me. Everything is so good!'

Tatyana's breasts shook as the sensations built up; looking at Yasenia's pink eyes, her uterus squeezed, and her glands worked to create body fluids in preparation. Soon, from her waist to her head, the orgasm hit her brain, making her eyesight flash white as it consumed her. "Ahhh!!"

Her pussy squirted, staining Yasenia's stomach and breasts. Her release washed away the precum that had accumulated on Yasenia's stomach. 'It feels so good!'

Tatyana's pupils would have taken a heart shape if it were possible as she looked at Yasenia. The sensations of sex that aimed to get pregnant gave her filled her female instincts in a way that had never happened. A sensation of fullness in each orgasm that couldn't be explained made her soul sing in happiness.

Even if she had yet to get penetrated, Tatyana could feel her vagina twitching, wanting to be penetrated by the magnificent dick of her Little Treasure. However, Yasenia didn't seem to be in a rush as she pushed her body upward, hugging her and capturing her lips.

"Tatyana, please let me taste your mouth."

Her sensual and low voice made Tatyana's nerves tingle, and she obeyed without any resistance. With loving eyes, Tatyana kissed her chin and her neck and went downward, her path greatly arching because of Yasenia's colossal breasts. Looking at the dripping, pink nipple, she gave a long lick, savoring the substances she had squeezed during her grinding. 'Ha~, her breast milk is delicious.'

Tatyana felt tempted to make a stop and fill her stomach with the delicious white substance, but her nose caught the thick and mind-melting scent coming from down below, telling her that the other white substance would be ten times more delicious.

Reaching down below, Tatyana rubbed her face against the long dick that was thick enough to create a shadow along her entire face. "Mmhn~, the smell is so intense."

The sexuality dripping from Tatyana's voice made the dick twitch, spewing precum on her face and making the scent even more tempting. Tatyana moaned as her waist twitched and her body trembled. Her pussy disobediently spurted another stream of transparent fluids.

With eagerness, Tatyana extended her tongue and licked up from the base, reaching the wide glans. Placing her lips around the tip, the tip of her tongue began rapidly tickling Yasenia's urethra.

"Ah! Mah!? Aaaah!"

Yasenia's waist began jumping as the sensation of Tatyana's soft lips surrounding her glans, and the tongue tickling her tip exploded in her mind.

Tatyana looked upward, wanting to see Yasenia's face, but she almost laughed at the sight of two large bouncing breasts that blocked her view. Yasenia was seated in an open-legged position, leaning on her arms so her chest was pushed outward, making it basically impossible to see Yasenia's face.