Chapter 765. About Mortals Living in a Cultivation City.

After exiting the shop, Yasenia sent one of the maids back for a few minutes with an extra person while their group continued exploring the city. Evelyn asked. "Why didn't you take the shop's merchandise, Yasenia?"

Yasenia smiled at her. "There is no need. We don't know who the backers of that person are, and there might be some important items in there that the power behind it doesn't want to lose. Hence, risking being bothered for a few mid-level Earth rank items is just not worth it."

Angel clung to one of Yasenia's arms and whined. "Yasenia, can we visit a formation room?"

Yasenia looked at Kaleina and Flame and asked. "What do you two want to do?"

Angel realized and nodded. "Right! Today is Kaleina's and Flame's day. Where do we go play?"

Flame smiled, hiding her laughter. She always found it very amusing being with her Aunty Angel. 'She is so big but acts like a child with Aunty Yasenia.'

Even if she was young, she understood that Angel could do so because of Yasenia's pampering. Flame looked at Yasenia and smiled inside. 'I hope to have someone like Aunty Yasenia in the future.'

Kaleina tilted her head. "I don't know. Flame, where do you want to go?"

Flame blinked, her red phoenix wings flapping as she thought. "Can we visit a park?"

Yasenia nodded with a smile and looked at Alaia. "Guide us to the closest park; we can take a walk there and see if there are other children for them to play with."

Alaia made a formal bow, and they all moved quickly, arriving at an open space enclosed in walls in the city where trees and other meticulously taken care of vegetation could be seen. There were stone paths, ponds, and other types of landmarks like small bridges and such."

At a glance, Yasenia and the others could see parents or grandparents with the young ones following them as the little ones played.

There were all kinds of races and beasts running around, making quite a relaxing but similarly lively atmosphere.

Yasenia held Tatyana's and Flame's hands while Kaleina coiled around her body, with her head sticking from the back and resting on her shoulder.

The little dragoness exclaimed. "There are so many people in the park! Look, there are many mortals there!"

For Kaleina, who was surrounded by high-level cultivators in her everyday life, mortals were even rarer than some exotic animals.

Mortals and cultivators rarely mix together outside business matters. The most contact they had was when a cultivator hired mortal people as servants.

Flame also looked around while happily swinging Yasenia's hand and commented. "There are more people than in Astral Sky City."

Yasenia chuckled. "Well, this is one of the most important main cities of the Mermaid Race, with over 800 million inhabitants. That's why each street is around 300 meters wide, with main streets being almost 1.5 kilometers wide. The buildings are also large to be seen from the sides. Although not too large, as most of the important buildings aimed at cultivators don't need the size because a cultivator can notice them."

Angel asked. "How do mortals live in these large cities?"

Yasenia looked at her with smiling eyes. "Baby, did your parents not explain mortal living conditions in cultivation cities to you?"

Angel shook her head. Yasenia nodded and explained. "Well, it is an environment that it's not easy. After all, with a mortal's walking speed, even crossing those main streets from side to side would take them about 15 minutes. Not to mention that crossing such large streets with a mortal body is dangerous. That's why one of the main causes of death for mortals living in these main cities is actually being bumped by speeding cultivators or their mounts while they cross the streets."