Chapter 766. Going toward the Underwater City.

Andrea sat with one leg over the other and commented while looking at Yasenia thoughtfully. "Speaking of which, how is your Ethereal Soul Cultivation and Body Refinement going? The last time we spoke about it, you hadn't started with it, right?"

The girls realized and looked at Yasenia with curiosity. Evelyn added. "You first wanted to reach the peak in both the spiritual and beast paths, right? You managed to do so a while ago."

Yasenia nodded while she looked at Flame and Kaleina playing around near the pond. "Yes. After reaching the half-step Unification Realm, I took two months to stabilize the cultivation realm. While I still can grow a lot at the same level, I concluded that I could start with my Ethereal Soul realm path. Training to the maximum of the Unification Path and Beast Path, while I use the [Celestial Cosmos Body Refinement] method, is dangerous because I might be unable to hold back my breakthrough."

Angel tilted her head. "What do you mean?"

Yasenia added. "Imagine that each cultivation path is a bowl that you need to fill with water. As you cultivate, that bowl is filled with water. Each path has its own bowls, so to speak, and you need to "open" the different faucets to fill each of the bowls."

The girls nodded, understanding it, and Yasenia commented. "However, while all paths are different bowls, there is a small connection between each of them. Usually, you wouldn't notice, but when I practiced body refinement as a test, I felt that while 90% of the energy went toward the 'Body,' the rest trickled on the other two paths."

Evelyn realized what was going on and spoke. "I see. If you fill the Spiritual Path 'Bowl' to the brim and you start body refining, that water will start overflowing, forcing you into a breakthrough. The reason this can happen to you is because you have practically no bottlenecks."

Yasenia crossed her legs, leaning forward as she placed her chin on the palm supported by her leg. "That's right. So, I've stabilized the Spiritual and Beast paths, reaching the last level before the breakthrough, and now I'm using that to Body Cultivate."

Andrea frowned, looking a bit worried. "Love, doesn't that make cultivation extremely painful?"

Yasenia smiled wryly. "It is painful. I had reached the middle level of the Ethereal Soul Realm, now I'm at the high-level after my Dual Cultivation session with Tatyana. Still, each time I did a cultivation session, I felt like my bones and muscles had liquified."

Andrea patted her head softly. "Thank you for your efforts, my love."

Yasenia smiled and leaned on her. Andrea quickly supported her waist, making Yasenia fit snugly in her arms. "Well, the results are quite worth it. I think I could fight a peak-level Ethereal Soul cultivator with relative ease by only using my Body Cultivation Path. Even resisting a low-level Epoch Core is not completely out of the question. Of course, winning would be very difficult with just the body cultivation since an Epoch Core is extremely adept at taking punishment."

Andrea nodded in understanding. "I've already reached the limit in both Body and Spiritual paths, so I can tell that the next time I improve either of them, there will be a very large jump in strength."

Yasenia smirked. "However, my current strength is not bad at all for some with a bit more than three years of Body Cultivation."

Andrea laughed. "No one is going to tell you otherwise."

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "Not bad at all is an understatement. Didn't you take double that time to reach that level on the spiritual path? You are advancing at ridiculous speeds."

Yasenia blinked. "But, all of you are at the peak level. Higher than me."

Evelyn looked at her with a deadpan. "Do you think our speed would be like this without your Dual Cultivation's aid?"