Chapter 650. Roaming In the Secret Realm.

Yasenia, Andrea, Angel, Evelyn, Kali, Cecile, Tatyana, Ebirah, Sierra, Valeria, and Mirrory waited until everyone else left before they thought of moving.

While waiting, Yasenia saw a few leaders entering and looking around, making her puzzled. 'Wasn't this only for low-level Epoch Core and below? Why are these high-level Epoch Cores here?'

One of the leaders flew forward and suddenly hit a strange barrier, making him recoil from the impact. Yasenia's eyes flashed with understanding. 'Oh, I see. This clearing is the true entrance that the portal leads to. The high-level people can't go beyond the first tree line.'

Not paying any more attention, she turned toward her girls and asked. "Which direction do we choose?"

Andrea spoke. "Let's go with your gut feeling. Your instincts are quite powerful, and since there are no landmarks or maps, let's test our luck."

The dragoness had nothing against that and decided to go northeast. Her energy circled inside her body, and then she pushed against the ground, shooting forward at a high speed.

She quickly broke the sound barrier, which created a sonic boom, and her figure disappeared into the forest like a blur. This explosive sound echoed ten more times because the girls that followed right after kept up with her speed.

If Yasenia stayed one or two hours more at the entrance, she would've realized that a person she knew quite well had entered, Tang Xian, followed by a group of disguised humans.

While agilely running through the forest and dodging trees and roots, Yasenia curiously looked around. The energy honestly didn't feel that good.

It was certainly better than the overall energy in Distancia, but it felt worse than the energy in their basin.

The few beasts they crossed with were relatively weak, and the Spiritual Herbs they found lying around were on the Magical Rank.

The girls were also using their spiritual sense while they ran deeper into the forest, and they weren't impressed. Also, after all these years, their spiritual sense grew to cover about a kilometer in radius or above ten square kilometers.

Yasenia decided to begin a conversation since it seemed that nothing interesting would happen. She asked Tatyana, Mirrory, and Valeria. "Can you calculate how long it will stay open now that we are inside? All the sources we checked said different time frames."

Yasenia had read the records left behind from previous explorations of this Secret Realm, but the experiences were quite different. However, there were a few facts that matched, and one of them was that the further inside you went, the stronger the creatures, opportunities, and treasures became.

Valeria followed leisurely and answered while looking around, and threads of green energy interlocked in her fingers. "The time frame is indefinite. It seems it needs a trigger to start closing. Everyone will probably know because of an event or something. After all, creating a secret realm that traps people inside is quite the opposite of their purpose."

Ebirah asked cutely. "What's the purpose, Valeria?"

Valeria answered with a smile. "It is to leave behind something people will remember you with or to leave behind an inheritance of some sort. It can also be done to strengthen a sect by leaving behind trials or many more things. They can also be naturally created after the death of a powerful cultivator. Ancient battlefields have quite a few interesting secret realms. Either way, the general motive is to strengthen the new generations by leaving behind your knowledge."

Ebirah nodded. "I see. That's very admirable!"

Yasenia's ears twitched, and she looked sideways, seeing a flash of light. Her sword materialized in her hand and slid sideways while placing the giant blade before herself.