Chapter 775. Battle's resolution.

The Assassin Sect Leader blinked and saw the giant dragon blurring as she sped toward him. 'Fast!'

She was still within his reaction time, but the current sped, and the previous one was incomparable.

He grabbed his large harpoon-like spear with two hands and prepared to retaliate. However, Yasenia changed tactics.

When she was about 200 meters apart, neither too long nor short distance, the dragon abruptly stopped and took a deep breath...

ROAAARR!!!!

Her energy and soul circulated and burst in an ethereal golden light. The water around her shook, and the dragon's voice spread in a tidal wave.

The Assassin leader didn't know what it was, but he either way tried to use his defensive skill to harden his body.

Then, the golden shockwave hit him like a hammer in the head would.

BANG!

His vision flashed white, and his ear rang. His body burned because the [Sun Dragon Breath] directly attacked his soul.

Being completely unprepared, he was wholly dazed for a moment, which Yasenia took advantage of.

With [Celestial Dragon Body], [Celestial Cosmos Dress], [Ursa's Grasp], [War Intent], and other similar buffing skills active, the dragon appeared in front of the man and punched at him using one of her strongest melee skills. "[Empyrean Sun Collapse]!"

The water around them boiled, and as her arm descended, the scales on Yasenia's right arm became golden.

From the outside, it felt as if the enormous dragon had suddenly grabbed a golden star that dyed part of her body in it, radiating intense heat.

The small-building-sized fist descended like a golden meteor and impacted him.

BOOOM!

The merman felt a scorching heat impacting his body, and all his muscles, bones, and organs cried in protest at the ridiculously strong attack.

Still, he was a high-level Epoch Core, so his defenses didn't crumble completely, managing to resist the sneak attack. Moreover, he had defended himself previously, and that defense remained half-erect after the Sun Dargon Breath struck, which is what saved him from receiving a heavy injury.

Seeing their leader being blasted like a shooting star against the distant cliff, many wanted to move and help, but some elders stopped them.

They had been observing the small group of 70 for a while, and the threat level they felt from them gave their souls chills as their limbs became numb. 'The moment that person moved to help, most of the people on the other side had shifted their eyes toward them. The feeling of death became extremely clear at that time.'

As assassins, they were trained to sense these things. Of course, with a limit, but this time, the threat was so clear that the elders that noticed doubted their senses and had to confirm with others.

Meanwhile, Yasenia knew that although her attack did damage, the fight was long from over. 'My attack power and lethality are still lacking against high-level Epoch Core defenses.'

She used her senses to feel her skills and frowned. 'My [Celestial Dragon Body] is soon coming to an end. Once it ends, I'll need to use another buffing Celestial Skill, which will take one chance to finish off the battle. After all, killing him with anything else but a Celestial Skill seems impossible.'

BOOM!

The cliff exploded, and from the dust cloud, the Merman appeared, his body scalded in many parts as blood poured out of his mouth. However, he didn't stop at all and rushed toward Yasenia with cold rage burning in his eyes.