Chapter 709. Clash of Intentions.

"Such a luxurious welcome for returning alive from the Secret Realm. The Astral Sky Sect will remember this gesture! I will be generous and give you a five percent discount on our products for the next year."

Many of them almost had their almighty facade broken.

'Are you blind!? Can't you feel our auras!? Why are you speaking as if we are neighbors coming with gifts!?'

While many leaders present wanted nothing more than to slap Yasenia's smug smile, they didn't dare speak before their leaders.

Yasenia had acted like this for one reason: she wanted to provoke them. Her objective was to make them blurt out their intentions without filters out of anger and give her an understanding of their intentions and, therefore, initiative.

While absolute power could silence everything, Yasenia knew that the more than forty people surrounding her were not normal in the slightest. She had confidence in her maids, but she didn't want to put them at an unnecessary risk.

So, she acted as annoyingly as she could, and for Yasenia, the young masters and mistresses she had met during her life were the most annoying people she could think of.

After Yasenia's arrogant voice, Fu Lang Zu landed in front of them, not too far away. His tall stature, perfectly muscular body, handsome black hair and fur, and intense golden eyes made many of the spectating women fawn over him.

The wolf Patriarch smiled. "Yasenia, this is the first time we have met in person."

Yasenia's mind raced for a few seconds, and she suddenly sneered. "And I can only regret it. I'll have to wash my eyes afterward. Can you use something to cover your naked chest? It's giving me goosebumps, and I'm a reptile."

His smile cracked, and he spoke coldly, forgetting about the provocations he wanted to say earlier. "Hey, woman. Do you even know why we are here?"

Yasenia lifted her eyebrow. "To welcome and congratulate me. After all, this Young Miss has managed to gain great spoils in the Secret Realm. If previously my sect's ascension was almost unstoppable, now, it's just a matter of time. Congratulating someone who will stand at the same level as you in the future is basic courtesy, isn't it?"

The girls felt a complicated emotion of wanting to laugh and also slap her smug face. 'Why is her performance so good!?'

This feeling was shared by many of the top experts but without the amusement part.

A woman standing behind the mermaid Queen shouted. "You are delusional! First, you wanted to sexually attack our mermaids, and now you think you are being welcomed!? Hahaha, look in the mirror first."

It was Qiao Mei Lan.

Yasenia's smug smile froze, and the mermaid Queen spoke in a frosty tone. "Yasenia Dravory, if you don't create proof that you haven't tried to assault my mermaids, I'll personally come forward and exterminate your entire power."

After hearing their accusations, the wish to act to get their intentions completely evaporated from Yasenia's mind.

Her previous smug and arrogant aura vanished as if it were smoke and a profound ripple of bloodline pressure and deep coldness spread around her.

She appeared like a completely different person.

"Mermaid Queen, I'm going to give you one chance. Take back your accusations and words and ask for forgiveness, or I'll make the entire mermaid race disappear from Distancia."

If there was something Yasenia hated other than her lovers' suffering, it was being accused of sexual abuse. The reason was simple: that implied that she had betrayed the trust her lovers put in her and might create misunderstandings that are hard to clear up.