Chapter 698. Sealed Fate. Conclusion to the conflict.

The results from the collision for the main parties involved were Tatyana and Mirrory being pushed back several hundred meters and the System sliding back just a few steps.

While their skills were strong, their cultivation level was pitifully weak.

As a level eight Unification Realm cultivator facing a half-step Dantian Spiritualization Realm, the matchup was similar to a mortal facing off against a Mental Nourishing Realm cultivator. In a normal situation, the mortal would be instantly killed before it knew what happened.

Of course, our seniors' Intent and personal skills greatly shaved off the distance between the System's current strength and Tatyana's and Mirrory's strength.

Moreover, while Tatyana was at the eighth level, her energy reserves were practically infinite as she drew energy from her original Dantian.

For those who had forgotten, the body she used was like a "body suit," while the soul and dantian were shared between her main body and this one by the singular entity called "Tatyana."

There were no "two" Tatyanas but one with two bodies.

The only thing Tatyana needed to do to use energy with the [Divine Lich Empress Body] was transform her extremely high level and pure energy to a usable one that wouldn't explode her current "weak" body.

In short, she had infinite energy because the energy she used was from the demigoddess-tier Dantian.

On the other hand, Mirrory still couldn't create and gather energy on her own because it would damage Angel. Angel was still too weak to summon a small part of herself, and for Mirrory to accumulate energy on her own, she needed to at least have a small part of her "body" in the "real world."

Therefore, her combat capabilities were greatly shackled.

Mirrory communicated with Tatyana in less than a fraction of a second. "Tatyana, you are the main offense. I'll support you and wait to give lethal strikes. Angel wouldn't be able to feed me enough energy to keep up for the entirety of the battle."

Tatyana's voice was cold and terrifying. "Do as you please. That thing dared to damage my little treasure so heavily, almost killing her. If I don't make its emotionless self scream in pain until its throat is hoarse and begs for the sweet release of Death, my name is not Tatyana Dravory."

Mirrory looked at Tatyana's face and felt her lips twitch. 'Even some Gods of Death have less killing intent than this monster. Just how many lives has she reaped during her lifetime? It is at least a few dozen worlds...' Then, she released a small laugh. 'If Jing'er were still here, she would've probably hunted down Tatyana since she was very righteous, considering her an evil cultivator.'

When their conversation ended, time normally ticked again. Before anything else could happen, Tatyana and Mirrory saw the System appearing in front of them with a cold and emotionless face and lifting a sword wrapped in mountain-destroying energies.

While Unification Realm cultivators had the destruction range of several cities to several mountains, high-level Dantian Spiritualization Realm cultivators could already do devastating damage to the surface of a planet.

With enough time, a peak-level Dantian Spiritualization cultivator would be able to make a habitable world inhabitable. Of course, it depends on the world's size and other factors, like the world's level, but you get the idea of how powerful they are.

One could lay waste to mountain ranges, and the other could lay waste to continents.

And at that moment, the System had the strength of the latter.

"[Elemental Lord's Annihilation]."

The [Elemental spirit Severing Sword] descended, carrying the momentum of a meteor.