Chapter 753. Cuddling With Cecile and Kali. (R-18)

Arriving at their lodgings, Yasenia set up everyone in their rooms and called the formation masters. "Time to work. We knew about which house we would have and how big it would be. So, the only thing left to do is set up the formation we planned previously." Yasenia looked at them and smiled. "However, do not activate the shield, but just the secondary defensive response."

Angel, who was sitting on her lap, asked while looking up at her. "Why?"

Yasenia smiled and leaned down to give her a kiss. "Well, there is a small chance the demons come to bother us. I want to capture them using the illusion formation."

The defensive formation they planned had four barriers. The first was a common outer shield, the second was an illusion that would make the intruders think they'd managed to break through, the third was a suppressing formation, and the final line of defense was an attack formation that attacked every creature registered as an enemy with countless arrows.

The first barrier was to deter weak cultivators who might want to try their luck. The second and third barriers were created with the intention of capturing the intruders. However, if all failed, the fourth was a killing formation. After all, if their previous efforts to capture them were ineffective, it meant that the intruders had a certain level of strength and needed to be taken seriously.

The mansion they were in was large enough to house all 400+ people in Yasenia's group. Plenty of these mansions in a large residential area were specially prepared for this occasion. Courtesy of the Mermaid Race, the sects only had to pay 10 Flawless Parus. The price of a peak-level Earth Ranked treasure.

Yasenia was generous since the Mermaid Race were considered allies and shared a formation core that could be deployed to increase the density of water energy in a large area. A treasure that was estimated to cost between 100,000 to 1,000,000 Flawless Parus, depending on the increase in energy concentration.

It took Angel about four days of work to make, showing how genuinely profitable it was to have mastery in a profession.

While it was time-consuming, the reason Yasenia never stopped learning the Spiritual Professions was because they had value everywhere. Knowledge of that kind would always be welcomed, assuring our dragoness that she would be able to live wherever.

With everything sorted out, the formation masters of the group, about eight cultivators excluding Angel, Tatyana, and the maids with formation expertise, got to work.

Because it was a defensive formation, Tatyana, Selena, and Angel acted as supervisors, but other than that, they didn't touch the process. It was an excellent opportunity to hone the skills of the sect's formation masters.

Meanwhile, Yasenia decided to call Cecile and Kali about a very important matter.

Kali and Cecile arrived and saw Yasenia languidly sitting on a sofa in a private room.

Kali asked, curious. "What's the matter, Yasenia?"

Cecile laughed a bit, already knowing why Yasenia called and stepped forward while explaining to Kali. "She wants to cuddle with us."

Kali blinked twice and then saw a spark of anticipation in Yasenia's relaxed golden eyes, making her burst into laughter. "Sure, sure. Let's cuddle together."

Yasenia smiled and opened her arms, and Cecile and Kali sat by her sides and hugged her back. With both women in her arms, Yasenia sighed, contented, and tightened her arms.

Their tails moved and entangled with each other. Yasenia snorted in comfort as Kali's fluffy tail and Cecile's soft feathers coiled around her dragon tail while they shared body heat.