Chapter 649. Natural Treasures and the Start of the Exploration!

After Yasenia spoke, the one who suggested going forward hesitated for a second.

One of his friends commented. "Hey, how about we wait for a bit and go with the Sect Master?"

The man pondered, but a woman at his side snorted and said with disdain. "How can you say something so cowardly? Learn from senior brother, and let's go together! Senior brother, I'm following you!"

The man gave Yasenia one last look and saw that she was looking forward with an emotionless expression as if she didn't hear them.

He nodded and spoke. "Then, follow me."

About six people rushed from her group, blending with the tens of thousands running forward.

Laurina's green dragon wings flapped with dissatisfaction. "Yasenia, you should have killed them."

The rest looked at Yasenia, curious, and saw a cold smile appearing on her lips. "Why bother with dead people?"

The senior brother saw how much distance they had covered and smiled. "After all, this was the correct option. If we enter first, we might find a powerful treasure that changes our Fate!"

One of the girls commented with a sour tone. "Hmph, Sect Master is not that experienced or strong, yet she acts so arrogantly. It's clear that she is too young and cowardly to guide us in expeditions like these."

A man frowned. "Hey, don't disrespect the Sect Master like that."

The woman sneered. "Do you have a crush on her? As if she will ever look at you. Stop licking her feet and act normal! Heard that she has allied with Matriarch Tengliu with underhanded methods like giving up her body. Or, well, my parents told me. She is a profit seeker covered in a grand robe."

The other five frowned but didn't argue with her. After all, it was clear that this girl was extremely jealous of the Sect Master. Some even looked at her with disdain.

There were many who admired Yasenia, but the other side of the spectrum also existed. Be it jealousy toward Yasenia's strength at such a young age, her achievements, her beauty, her wealth, her love life, her political power, or her treasures. It was normal for some envious people to appear.

When the first cultivator that shot forward from the millions of people to take the lead reached the entry of the Secret Realm, the disciples from the Astral Sky Sect felt a wave of pressure that nailed their feet to the ground.

It wasn't only them; all the people who rushed forward had stopped in their tracks when the pressure from numerous high-level Epoch Core cultivators swallowed them like a tsunami.

Their eyes widened, and they looked up, seeing extremely powerful attacks raining on them.

They wanted to defend themselves, but how could they protect against the attacks from the leaders of the top clans?

BOOOM!

The people who went first were engulfed by the violent energies and died, leaving no one.

The rogue cultivators that were about to rush forward stopped in their tracks and looked at the few leaders who released the attack with lingering fear. 'Thankfully, I waited for a while.'

While those who almost took a step forward rejoiced that they took their time, a handsome middle-aged man with four green wings crackling with fearsome lightning floated in front of the Secret Realm gate and spoke with a deep and oppressive tone. "I'm delighted to see everyone so eager to enter, but please allow us to be first. After all, the fact that you all know about this is because we, the top powers of the continent, allowed the information to leak."