Chapter 729. Treasures! The Mermaid Queen's Surprising Actions.

"I've struck gold! Fufufu, I hope more armies come to attack me~."

Yasenia's exclamation, full of happiness, was very amusing to look at.

The leaders around her had their lips twitching, but they said nothing.

Even these leaders were tempted by such a haul because, in the large pile of treasures, at least 20,000 spatial rings came from high-level cultivators.

Although after reaching Epoch Core, most people left a large chunk of their treasures in a personal warehouse, everybody carried a significant part of their fortune and treasures on themselves.

After all, carrying things like life-saving treasures, techniques they might be learning, or money to buy anything in case they found an unexpected treasure was more than common.

Other than that, materials they might've found during their journey and other relics and unique treasures a cultivator always carried would also be in these rings.

Still, after happiness, Yasenia began thinking about having to slowly absorb the treasures from 30 million spatial rings, and her lips twitched. Even if she absorbed the contents of ten spatial rings per second, it would take more than a month of constant extraction without stopping for a single moment.

The dragoness did the math in her head and almost coughed blood. '34 days if I extract ten rings per second on average...'

Yasenia pondered for a few moments and turned to her trustworthy encyclopedia- cough, mother. With a pitiful tone, she asked. "Mom, can I absorb all treasures into mine without needing to go through them one by one? It will take an eternity if I have to go through them one by one."

Tatyana laughed and nodded. "Of course, there is a way. If not, your mother would've spent her entire life extracting spatial rings."

The girls felt their eyes twitch. 'To say so with so much confidence... Just how many people have you killed!?'

Kali commented. "Speaking of which, how is a spatial ring created? There are lots of them in every market, but I've never seen one being created."

Angel moved and picked up a stone on the side. Kali and the others turned to look.

Then, our cutie used her glass element to create a lens and melted the rock on her hand, giving it the shape of a ring with her energy manipulation.

After that, she tapped the ground with the tip of her foot, creating a small, thirty-centimeter-wide, complex formation.

Without a single moment of hesitation, she placed the red-hot ring in the middle of the formation, and then Angel poured energy into it.

One spatial turbulence appeared around the red-hot ring, and after a few seconds, the ring cooled down, the space stabilized, and the formation disappeared, leaving behind a grey and smooth ring.

Angel picked up the ring and threw it at Kali with a cling after her nail hit it flying. "There, a three cubic meters spatial ring."

The leaders who had seen the entire process looked at Angel as if they were looking at a monster. You must understand that the rock Angel picked was a mortal-ranked material.

It was, quite literally, an ordinary rock that you can find on the roadside.

And yet, Angel had transformed that regular stone into an item of significant value after just ten seconds.

Kali blinked a few times and poured her energy inside the ring, finding a sturdy and safe space slightly more spacious than a regular bathtub. To test it, she made energy flow toward the ground and pushed the ring to gather anything that it could inside.