Chapter 800. Soluna's Arrival.

Tengliu and other leaders approached when Yasenia was finishing her storytelling. The maids became alert, just in case, but overall, the leaders had no problems approaching.

"Little Yasenia! How is everything going? Did you have trouble?"

The dragoness turned and laughed. "Some, but overall, it was a nice experience."

Tengliu nodded with a smile. "Good. Did you see my girls? They came out a bit earlier than you."

The dragoness nodded. "We saw each other but didn't cross paths."

Tengliu nodded while crossing her arms. "I see."

Coraline approached Andrea and tip-toed to pat her head. "How was everything, Andrea? Where you hurt?"

Andrea shook her head with a shy smile. Since Coraline took a liking to her, she treated her like her own child, making our tall and strong heroic woman feel a bit shy. "Don't worry. I'm perfectly fine."

Coraline smiled. "Good."

Their groups began talking with each other and exchanging a few opinions.

In that manner, one day passed, then two, and finally three.

Yasenia looked at one of the maids guarding the situation down below and asked. "How many groups have exited?"

The maid answered respectfully. "Young Miss, because we are unsure of how many appeared after you left, our numbers are a bit inaccurate. But it should be between 900 and 920."

Yasenia nodded thoughtfully. "That's quite a few." The maid smiled and approached. "Are you worried about Soluna, Young Miss?"

The dragoness nodded. "The fourth floor was honestly a bit scary. I don't know if spirits know formations, and without them, that place is a complete deathtrap."

The maid looked at Yasenia for a few moments, making Yasenia aware of her gaze. The dragoness turned and asked with a smile. "Ask away. Is there something in your mind?"

The human maid struggled for a second and finally asked. "Young Miss, although I shouldn't ask this... What are your intentions toward that spirit?"

Yasenia blinked. "Who? Soluna?"

The maid nodded, making the dragoness turn her head. "What do you mean? We get along quite nicely because I can touch her, and our energies somehow resonate. There are no strange feelings between us."

The maid nodded, thoughtful. Yasenia smirked. "If you are asking it is because you've seen a sign of something being wrong. Can you tell me?"

The maid shook her head. "I'll refrain for now, Young Miss. I don't want to confuse you with uncertain guesses."

Yasenia nodded. "Well, that's understandable."

Right as they finished speaking, they saw Cecile slowly walking from the distance. It was currently quite late, and the moon and stars could be seen from the hole in the top of the mountain.

Their light softly shone through, illuminating the place they were in. In that picturesque landscape, the Moon Phoenix's small walk was mesmerizing.

The elegant white and blue dress flowed with her steps. Two pairs of large silver wings similarly danced with her dress, and her platinum blonde hair slowly swung to the tune of the night. Similarly, her three phoenix tails were visible as she walked, appearing and disappearing from sight as they gently swung in harmony behind her.

The maid smiled. "Young Miss, Lady Cecile is really beautiful."

Yasenia chuckled lowly. "She is. Like an unsullied goddess walking among mortals."