Chapter 632. Astral Sky Sect vs Five Shadow Fang. (3)

Yasenia commanded the army, the maids maintained the top level of the sect occupied, and Alaia and another high-level maid kept the most powerful experts in check. On another part of the battlefield, our girls, Cecile, Kali, Angel, Evelyn, and Andrea, were fighting against three low-level Epoch Core cultivators and a middle-level one.

Their strength was enough to win against low-level Epoch Core in a one-against-one. Yet, the jump in strength when entering the middle-level Epoch Core level was big enough to make our girls struggle.

The middle-level Epoch Core shouted. "You little children dare to fight against me!?"

Andrea appeared beside him and swung her halberd with a massive heat aura and strength. "We will."

The Epoch Core swung his large saber and met with Andrea's strike.

BOOM!

Andrea was overpowered in strength and crashed back down into the earth.

A low-level Epoch Core sped toward Andrea, but Evelyn's spear appeared behind him like a phantom.

Kali's roots and Cecile's arrows stopped the second and third low-level Epoch Core.

The mid-level Epoch Core was about to do a follow-up attack, but his surroundings were suddenly filled with glass nodes. His expression fell. "This annoying brat!"

Angel's pouting sound reached his ears. "I'm not a brat! [Vaporizing Laser Formation]!"

BANG!

Then, while Kali, Cecile, and Evelyn stopped the three low-level Epoch Cores, Andrea shot from the crater, mostly unharmed, and summoned a massive pillar of magma above him.

The middle-level Epoch Core swung his saber again. A few patches of his skin were red and bleeding, showing quite a lot of damage from Angel's formation.

Andrea and he clashed again, but this time, Andrea controlled her body better and just slid backward.

The man rushed toward the army Kali was summoning, frowning as he destroyed ten of the fifty dryads with one saber swing.

Kali frowned and unleashed her healing auras, calling a whirlwind of flowers and petals that regenerated all her allies, the girls included, at high speed.

The middle-level Epoch Core and the other three naturally detected the healing qualities, and their focus instantly changed.

Andrea appeared above the middle level, with Angel summoning another array of glass nodes. "You are not going anywhere. [Solar Body], [Sun Obliterating Armament], [Sun Burning Palm]!"

Angel's voice was less playful. "Before approaching Kali, you have to overcome me. [Red Crystal Enhancement], [Iridescent Structure Amplifying Formation], [Shattering Crystal Core Formation]."

Exploding crystals and a massive burning palm surrounded the man. "[Profound Iron Skin]!"

BOOM!

He was slammed downward and cratered into the ground, a chance our girls would not let go of. After all, fighting in the air in the Unification Realm was quite a burden to our girls' energy levels.

Kali's life energy burst forth together with her innate skills and intents. "[Fatal Parasitic Thorn Field], [Fox Root Entanglement]."

All her growth-related skills boosted those two skills and instantly swallowed hundreds of meters around the man, attacking him with ruthless precision.

The man felt his skin splitting and something trying to enter his body through the open wounds, making his eyes widen in fear at the strange attack method.