Chapter 749. Location for the summit. Swordmaster Eira.

The Forest Sky Empress spoke. "The place is called [Ascending Ocean City], a coastal city controlled by the Mermaid Race.

Evelyn tilted her head and commented. "A curious name."

The Forest Sky Empress laughed. "The city is special because it is half sunken into the sea and half afloat. If you looked at it without knowing, it might look like a city that was swallowed by the sea. However, there are plenty of people living there, as it is one of the Mermaid Race's main cities, with over 800 million inhabitants, counting both sea and land species."

Yasenia became interested and asked. "Do you have an illustration of it? I would love to see how it looks."

The Empress nodded and showed her the sight of a massive city that spread from inland into the sea. On the dividing part where the sea began engulfing the buildings, you could see a change in architecture. It was a charming and prosperous city.

Tatyana asked her. "How many people can each power carry over there? I doubt that it is limitless."

The Forest Sky Empress answered respectfully. "Lady Tatyana, each power can gather up to 100 powerhouses for the visit. Each power will also put forth five participants, and up to 300 Ethereal Soul and below experts are allowed to accompany the main party."

Andrea asked. "Powerhouses?"

It was Coraline who clarified. "People in the Epoch Core Realm."

Andrea realized and nodded. "Thanks, Coraline."

Coraline frowned and tapped her forehead. "Didn't I tell you to call me mother? You are little Ebirah's partner, so we are basically family."

Andrea felt a bit bashful and nodded, scratching her cheek with a finger. "Okay, Mother."

Coraline smiled, satisfied, and tiptoed to pat Andrea's tall head. "Good."

During the last few years, Coraline has observed Andrea's personality and attitude closely, and she couldn't feel more relaxed in leaving Ebirah to her.

While acting was possible, hiding the true nature during all the time she had looked over them was impossible. It was clear that Andrea was an honorable, just, reliable, and hard-working woman. Leaving her daughter with a person like that was nothing but relaxing for Coraline.

So, after realizing what kind of person Andrea was, Coraline didn't even care if she was a human and treated Andrea as if she were her own child.

Tatyana looked at Yasenia and asked teasingly. "What are the arrangements, Sect Master?"

Yasenia thought and commented seriously. "All 50 maids will come; Ebirah and Sierra count as an extra two powerhouses, making that 52. Then, we can arrange all the middle-level Epoch Core and above. With this, filling the 100 total quotas will be easy."

After absorbing Holy Maple City, the sect's population quite literally multiplied by ten after one round of recruiting, making the number of people inside break through the 500,000 mark with as many as 600 Epoch Cores. Between those, about 90 are middle-level Epoch Cores, and 2 are High-level Epoch Cores, not taking into account the maids.

Compared to before, it was a large improvement.

While thinking about that, Yasenia called someone with the help of the formation.

After waiting for a few seconds, a harpy appeared, flapping her brow wings. "You called, Yasenia?"

Tengliu's eyebrow raised, looking at the woman who appeared as if she didn't recognize her. 'Such a big change.'

The dragoness nodded and explained the situation. "Ghana, you will be in charge of the entire sect when I leave with the maids." Ghana's eyes opened, and Yasenia smirked. "It's time to show me if all my nurturing has been worth it or not."