Swear It Too Me!!

Trey POV

Bleu: So you going to give her this whole floor?" he asked as he walked around the emptiness of the fourth floor.

Me: Yeah, is that a problem?"

Bleu: Nah, it's just. I wanted you to make this a boys lounge or sum." he said as I sucked my teeth. Walking around it, I kicked some of the styrofoam boxes out the way.

Me: She's gonna need her own space and that lil corridor ain't going to work for her." I said.

Looking around again, I slowed down at the printer I had her come to last year when Anthony still worked here. Gritting my teeth at it, I looked away as Bleu nodded his head.

Bleu: Aight so, we clear this shit out. Get Scally to do his thing and then what?"

Me: You get Megan into these associations."

Bleu: Me?"

Me: Yeah." I turned to him.

Me: She is going to need an advising ear through this until she gets the hang of it."

Bleu: Why can't you do it?"

Me: Because she doesn't want me to be apart of it." I sighed.

Me: This is her thing remember, if I advise her she is going to think I am telling her what to do. If it comes from you, she won't." I shrugged.

Understanding where I was coming from, he turned back to the empty floor.

Bleu: So you just want me to help her?"

Me: Help her with the legal stuff, help her with the things she asks of you. Trust me, she is going to ask you for a lot of help when she starts." I said.

Contemplating, our attention was taken as the elevator doors opened. Jumping out first, I cut my eyes as Drita and Kianna pranced their way around.

Kianna: Oo, I want this corner!" she yelled running around.

Drita: Bitch, I just told you I wanted that side of the room." she snapped at her as Megan came off the elevator last.

      Peering into the floor, the elevator doors closed behind her as she held her belly for comfort.

   Gazing her eyes around, I could tell her past experience of this floor made her nervous as she spotted the printer Anthony attacked her by.

Walking over to her, she blinked her attention to me as I stood over her.

Me: I'ma have Scally fix this all up." I reassured as she nodded nervously.

Megan:..Do you think that we can get a new printer?" she mumbled as I smirked.

Me: Yeah, you know that is nothing." I laughed as she smiled. Looking back around, she had a light smile on her face for the potential this room could be for her.

Megan: When is Scally coming?"

Me: I can get him here tomorrow." I said to her.

Megan: Okay, I have some ideas if thats okay with you?" she asked me as I shook my head.

Me: Na, I already told him what I wanted to do with this floor." I taunted as her smile faded.

Megan: Okay, that's cool." she said softly as I smirked.

Me: M?"

Me: I'm joking baby." I grinned as her face lit up again.

Me: Why would I do that?"