In The Wake Of Megan's Rude Awakening

Megan POV

Buttoning up my silk shawl, I left the top part unbuttoned to let it hang off of my shoulders.

        Stepping back from the mirror, I combed my fingers through my hair as my lip gloss coated my lips perfectly.

  Staring at myself in the mirror, I sighed as this dinner was about to be the most awkward dinner there was.

  From the looks of it, it did not seem like Lucas and June told Trey anything. It looked like they had kept my secret for me like I had asked.

   Them being here probably had nothing to do with what I asked them behind closed doors.

Them, just like me were here for a vacation.

  Forcing myself to that realization, I fixed my bra as the bathroom door opened.

  Coming in, his white perfect smile made me blush as he was wearing light washed jeans and a bleu, tan, black and white shirt.

       He was decorated with his jewelry as he let his braids hang down around his face. His white sneakers scuffed against the floor as he came over to me, ready to make his usual inappropriate comments.

Trey: You women and your hair." he said touching mine.

Trey: When the hell did you have time to put them highlights in?"

Me: You were up front when I was getting ready remember?" I said as he looked over it.

Me: They look good right?"

Trey: Good is not even a word I use when I describe you." he said as I blushed.

Trey: You look exquisite." he bit his lip.

Trey: Let me see." he said pulling me to him by the front of my shall.

Peering into my shirt, I laughed as he saw the bra and shorts I wore under it. Letting go, he fixed the wrinkles he created as I leaned on the bathroom sink.

Trey: I'm very close to saying fuck this dinner, I ain't even going to hold you." he lusted more as I laughed.

Me: No, it's too late now. Everyone is already dressed and I am not wasting a good outfit." I smiled.

Trey: Fuck dessert then, I already know what I'm eating later." he seduced as I rolled my eyes.

       Turning back to the mirror, I grabbed some mascara and leaned over the sink as Trey played with my clothing. Messing with my backside, I let him do his thing as I carefully applied some.

   Closing the mascara back, I made sure my lip gloss look good on my lips before leaning back and putting everything I used away.

   Moving away from him, I put my heels on quickly as I grabbed my purse that I left on the counter. Putting my phone inside, I turned to him as I was ready.

Trey: You good?"

Me: Mhm." I nodded as he took my hand.

  Cutting the bathroom light off, we headed out of our room and down the hall as Sam was waiting for Ceelo in the hallway.

   She was wearing a very pretty gold dress and clear heels as her hair for the first time was curled.

    Her curls looked pretty on her as she stood there patiently. Spotting me and Trey, her smile grew big as she saw me smiling back at her.

Sam: You look so pretty!"

Me: Me, girl you look gorgeous." I smiled as we hugged briefly.

Sam: You look nice as well Mr. Trey."