The Men At This Table

Trey POV

Me: How long?"

Tate: 20mins."

Me: Aight."

Tate: Yeah." he hung up.

Marcellious: How long is this nigga gone take?" he snarled as I put my phone down.

Bleu: Shut up nigga." he hissed as we sat in the conference room.

Bleu: He will be here when he gets here."

Marcellious: He needs to get his ass here now, told that nigga it was important."

Waylon: I am sure he is just running late."

Marcellious: Late is unacceptable, especially with shit like this."

Bleu: He will be here Cellious." he interrupted as Marcellious sucked his teeth.

Bleu: Change your frustration, when he gets here he needs to see that we aren't against him." he said more as Marcellious fanned him off.

Me: He's right Cell." I said looking at the table.

Me: We need to be cool." I ended swiftly.

Not saying anything, Marcellious sat back in his chair as the conference room filled with silence. Resting my hands on the table, the silence in the room spoke to us as Bleu glanced over at me.

Giving me an unsteady eye, I was about to return it with leisure when his presence entered my office.

Coming through my office doors, the smile he always had every morning was on his face as he danced his way over to us.

Smirking at his ability to be playful and humorous at any time, I sat up as he came straight to the conference room.

Kollin: Waddup niggas!" he said as Bleu snorted a laugh.

Bleu: Wassup."

Kollin: Nun, chillin." he came in.

Kollin: The hell y'all sitting around the table like this some GodFather shit."

Marcellious: We havin a meeting K."

Kollin: Clearly, y'all look like y'all finna plan the next play." he teased as I shook my head.

Me: Have a seat bro." I urged to the chair next to me.

Raising his eyebrows, I knew a slick comment was going to come out of his mouth as he walked over here.

Kollin: Damn what you do?" he nudged Bleu as he pulled the chair out.

Bleu: I ain't do shit."

Kollin: You sure? You usually sit next to the King." he mocked as I slapped his arm.

Me: Sit down nigga." I chuckled lowly as he did.

Sitting down in his seat, he got comfortable as everyone around the table looked at him.

From June and Lucas, to Waylon, Ceelo and Hardwick, to Marcellious, Bleu and myself..all eyes were on Kollin as he conducted himself eagerly.

Kollin: Aight so what's this emergency meeting about?" he said as we looked at him.

Switching their eyes to me of course, I rubbed the ring on my pinky around before sitting back and looking down at my lap.

Me:..This year has probably been one of the most chaotic years yet." I started.

Me: From everything with Jerome last year and then Anthony and Renee, then Jordan punk ass..shit has been all over the place."

Me: More than once I have put myself in a fucked up situation."