The Black Widow

Trey POV

Signing my name on the list, I watched as Bleu folded it up before opening the car door.

Me: You need help nigga?"

Bleu: Na, I got it." he winced as he got out.

Using the car door for support, Kollin handed him his crutch as he turned and grabbed it. Holding the paper close, he went to close the door.

Bleu: I should be done in 5 mins." he said to Ceelo.

Ceelo: Alright, I am going to have to loop around, cars are starting to pile up." he pointed as Bleu understood.

Closing the car door, Ceelo waited until Bleu was inside before pulling around the court building and merging onto the highway.

Marcellious: That boy sure moving." he said about Bleu.

Me: He stubborn, he not going to just sit around." I said.

Kollin: He needs to take it down a notch if he is going to be A1 at yo trial."

Me: He will, I just think me doing this with him will help him stress less. We ain't even supposed to be here for real." I mumbled.

Kollin: I mean you let the nigga drag you out the house, you shoulda told his ass to stay home."

Me: I already told that nigga more then once to take a break, he not listening."

Marcellious: Just like you nigga, that's where he gets it from." he mocked as I cursed him.

Me: Yeah well after we get this shit signed and Judge Sionis takes the witness list none of us is going to take his calls, his text, or his emails. That nigga needs to get home and rest with Kianna." I demanded.

Kollin: Now you know damn well Bleu is not going to go for that." he chuckled.

Me: Shidd, he'll be aight. The shit that he pulls and makes me do ion want to hear it. He needs to take a break from this work shit. The nigga just got shot." I issued.

Marcellious: Yeah well, good luck trying to tell him that. He is on a mission and you trying to stop him." he said as I fanned him off.

Exiting back onto the court road, Ceelo pulled around carefully as Bleu was on his way out. Being the hard head he was, instead walking down the ramp he was walking down the steep stairs.

One crutch and one leg at a time, I rolled my window down and smirked at him as he took his time.

Kollin: Hurry up nigga!" he yelled as he looked through the window next to me.

Glaring at us, when he reached the bottom step he picked up the pace as now the three of us taunted him from one window.

Bleu: Y'all look like a bunch of fruity bitches being that close." he snarled as we laughed.

Marcellious: Aye man, we just trying to make sure you good." he said as he came to the car. Grabbing the car door handle, I held the lock bottom down as he yanked it.

Bleu: Ceelo open up for me." he said kindly as Ceelo unlocked it.

Pressing the lock button back down, when Bleu jerked it and it didn't open Kollin and Marcellious's laughter caught him on.

Bleu: Aye Trey, come on man." he loathed as I smirked at him.

Bleu: Stop playing with the door and let me in nigga."

Me: I will but hol on." I snickered as Kollin and Marcellious did too.

Bleu: Man what man, I need to sit down."