The Word "And"

Trey POV

The warm breeze of the outside air scrunched my nose as I rubbed it. Opening my eyes, the sound of the lake waves caught my attention as I was still on the boat.

Megan's naked body on top of mine made me realize that our night was spent out here and that we never went in to see Ky.

Cursing my bad parenting, I reached for my phone that was laying on the ground.

Turning it over, I saw the time as I cursed again.

3 missed calls from Bleu, 4 text from Cellious and 1 voicemail from Kollin made me grit my teeth as it was 12 in the afternoon. Clicking on Bleu's name, I let the phone ring as he answered quickly.

Bleu: About time nigga, where the hell you at?" he answered as I cut my eyes.

Me: I'm home nigga."

Bleu: You just getting up??" he said picking up on my raspy voice.

Me: Yeah nigga." I irritated.

Bleu: The hell you was doing all night bro?"

Me: That ain't nun of your business nigga." I hissed as he sucked his teeth.

Bleu: Aight well you need to get yo lazy ass up and get down here."

Me: What's the problem?"

Bleu: You not being here is the problem, get your ass down here."

Me: Aight nigga." I snarled. Hanging the phone up, I looked down at M as she was peacefully laying on my chest.

A small smile crept on my face as I rubbed my hand through her hair. The firm gentleness of my touch woke her up, scrunching her nose she enjoyed my thumb rubbing over her lips.

The sleep she has been neglecting all this time finally consumed her as her natural skin looked at ease again.

Brushing my thumb over her eyes, they fluttered open as she was finally awake now.

Megan: Well, this was not where I thought we would be.." her voice grumbled as I smirked.

Me: I like it." I smirked as she scoffed.

Megan: Of course you do." she snipped as she sat up.

The territorial marks on her neck and chest made me bite my lip as she rubbed the sleep off her face.

Megan: What time is it?"

Me: Time for me to get my ass to work." I said sitting up with her.

  Wrapping my arms around her waist, I kissed between her naked breast as she rubbed my arms. Sharing the quiet afternoon, she kissed my forehead before wiggling off of me.

Megan: Come on, you're already late." she said pulling me to my feet.

   Even though the date with Commissioner Tate went well, there was still the elephant in the room between us. Grabbing her wrist, I pulled her back over to me.

Me:..I'ma take a few days off so you and me can go somewhere." I said as she smiled playfully.

Megan: Go where?"

Me: Anywhere, there are somethings we need to talk about." I said as that smile she had faded again.

Megan:..And what about Ky?" she questioned.

Megan: We already haven't spent enough time with her, going away again will not be fair to her."

Me: Having this tension between us is not fait to her Megan." I said as she sighed deeply.