He Just Hasn't Learned, Has He?

Megan POV

Me: Don't run to far Ky!" I called after her as she ran down the path.

Smiling small, I watched as she enjoyed herself as she ran towards the park in front of us. Feeling the warm breeze pass through my hair and skin, Morgan's hand in mine felt great.

Me: I can't believe you came back." I smirked.

Morgan: Girl, after Trey told me that he could fly me wherever I want when I want, I will be here more then ever." she smirked back.

Me: I am glad your here.." I said to her.

Me: I needed some outside support."

Morgan: Yeah you know I got you, I really came to make sure you don't go all Black Widow again." she teased as I sucked my teeth.

Me: That was a one time thing, I'm good now." I said to her.

Morgan: Mhm, well see about that. The trial is on Friday and if things don't go the way you want I am definitely keeping an eye on you." she told as my smile faded.

The trial was days away, really "hours away."

I was counting down the hours, the minutes, the seconds until the day I would have to hear if I would be losing Trey or not.

  The simple thought of him being taken away and the smiles and grins on Jordan, Renee and Anthony's faces would burn that low fire inside of me again.

   I knew I was not going to take it well if they won..and maybe my big sister keeping an eye on me was for the best.

Me: You think he is going to get off?" I mumbled as she looked over at me.

Morgan: I think the outcome is going to be in your favor." she covered.

Me: You do?"

Morgan: Yeah." she shrugged.

Morgan: Despite the video tape, which I saw by the way and my God." she clutched her pearls.

Morgan: If those officers got there any minute later we would be in a totally different trial and I would be telling you something totally different." she stressed.

Me: How'd you see the video?

Morgan: Kollin showed me." she said as I nodded.

Morgan: Bleu sent it to all of them, but he showed it to me secretly." she blushed a little.

Catching her butterflies around Kollin's name, even though she was with Kenneth I think Kollin and Morgan would actually be cute together.

Morgan: But, outside of the video if the trial goes the way I think. I think Trey might get something lesser than what Jordan is trying to win." she said.

Me:..I don't know." I mumbled as she looked forward.

Me: That tape..I haven't seen it yet but I remember the blood splatter on his shirt when we picked him up from the prison."

Morgan:..It was a lot?"

Me: I thought it was his at first.." I said softly.

Me: But when he got in the car, he had not one scratch, mark, bruise or gash on his body. That's how I knew he really fucked up.."

Morgan: I mean I wouldn't call it fucking up M, he was defending you." she said.

Morgan: I saw the body cam footage from your arrest and-."

Me: You saw it??" I jerked her to a stop.

Morgan:..Yeah, Kollin showed me that too." she worried with her answer as I felt my skin turn pale.