Happy Wife, Happy Life

Megan POV

Fluttering my eyes opened the sound of laughter from the kitchen made me sit up.

Rubbing my eyes, I heard the voices of Bleu and Trey mixed with an unfamiliar voice as I walked to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, I washed my face as I cut the shower on.

Letting the shower heat up, I spit the toothpaste out and rinsed the sink before undressing myself. Looking in the mirror, I smiled small at the baby bump forming in my stomach again.

This time for some reason, it was like my baby bump was growing faster now.

I never was showing this quickly when I found out that I was pregnant with Kylie. It took maybe 2 weeks for Kylie to actually show that she was their inside of me.

Rubbing my hand over it, I guess it was because my body was use to producing and protecting a child that it was able to quickly grow that cocoon around my baby.

Gazing over my son or daughter once more, I climbed into the shower and washed up. Soaking the water into my hair, I let it run down my face as yesterday's encounter made me sigh.

I understood his reasoning for wanting to cuss all those officers out, they were taking advantage for sure.

  However, he was a man who got away with almost everything. All he had to do was stay calm and let those officers do their job and once they were gone him and Bleu could figure something out like they always do.

He did not have to threaten them, or buck his chest to prove he was the alpha.

Everyone already knew that, why do you think 4 men were sent to put a bracelet around one man's ankle? His pride and his ego sometimes let me down and I was serious about what I had said.

I did not want his word if he did not plan on keeping it.

Washing myself up, I climbed out and dried myself off.

  Putting my hair into a messy bun, the sound of my door opening put a smile on my face as her footsteps ran behind her. Colliding with my legs, I smiled at myself in the mirror as she hugged me.

Kylie: Hi mommy."

Me: Hi Ky." I giggled. Moisturizing my face, I looked down at her as she held onto me.

Me: What brings you in here?"

Kylie: I heard you were up and I wanted to play." she said as I looked back at the mirror.

Me: If you are talking about the dinosaur game, I can't play that right now sweetie." I said.

Kylie: No, not that one. I wanted to get in the pool today." she said as that actually sounded fun.

Me: You have your bathing suit on?" I teased as I looked back at her.

  Letting go of my leg, she rolled her shirt up as to no surprise she had one on. Laughing at her, she giggled proudly as Sam came into the room.

Sam: She insisted we play mermaids today." she said as she too was in her bathing suit.

Shaking my head, I could tell Sam did not want to get in the water but because Kylie asked she was going to.

Me: Fine, let me put on my bathing suit and we can go down there together." I smiled as she squealed.

Kylie: I am going to go get my toys!" she yelled running out the room and back to hers.

Me: I appreciate you tolerating this." I sighed as Sam snorted.

Sam: I find that if you just play what she wants, she will listen when it's homework time." she laughed as I did.