..The Princess Game

Trey POV

The distance of the venue faded away as we stepped outside in the night air..

Standing just at the entrance, his awkward glare made me smirk as I stuffed one of my hands in my pockets.

Coming over to him, I stopped a few inches in front of him as Ceelo stood a little behind him.

Looking around, he puffed his chest up to show that he was not scared.

Thomas: Congratulations today.." he mumbled as we looked at each other.

Thomas: You certainly pulled that one out."

Me: Fair is fair, you know." I smirked as he sneered.

It was pretty obvious that him backing out of the witness testimony and Jacskon inflating his testimony blew the whole thing out.

Even though her measures were reckless and unneeded, Megan's little dark moment helped me out more than I appreciated.

Thomas: You called me out here for what?" he sighed.

Thomas: You won, case over. What else do you need?" he pressed as I smirked.

Rubbing the end of my beard, his uncomfortable demeanor made me laugh as I walked past him.

Walking down the red carpet, I turned for the left side of the warehouse as June pushed Thomas to follow me without any words.

There were no words that needed to be exchanged, he knew what this was.

Reaching the door, I forced it opened as the guys stayed behind me. The sound of the doors rusty hinges being opened echoed down the dark hallway as I stepped in and held the door open for him.

Looking at the black hallway, he grit his jaw before stepping inside.

Trying to see if he recognized anything, I was surprised he didn't as this was the same warehouse were he was given his lovers head.

Me: Down the hall, to the right." I ordered as he glanced over at me.

Facing the dark hallway again, one foot in front of the other he slowly began to make his descend as he disappeared from view.

Coming in last, Kollin took the door from me as I turned to Bleu.

Me: You got it?"

Bleu: Yeah." he said as I smirked.

Walking down the same hallway, I followed my own instructions as I came into the room where Thomas had frozen. Standing just a few inches from the door, he was staring at an old but very faint blood stain in the ground.

I could tell by the slump in his shoulders that he remembered exactly where we were now. Stuffing both hands in my pockets this time, I walked past him as he watched me.

Going over to the table, I took a seat as some of the guys sat with me. To be clear, Marcellious, Kollin, Bleu Ceelo and Waylon sat down with me as Lucas and June stayed on their toes.

All eyes on Thomas, he avoided looking at me.

Me: Have a seat Thomas, we gone be here for lil minute." I said as he stiffened.

Thomas:..Why don't you just get it over with?" he mumbled.

Thomas: There's no need for the theatrics.."

Me: Theatrics, what theatrics?" I chuckled.

Thomas: You know what I am talking about Trey." he snarled.