Part One: All Eyes On Me

"Yes, I am guilty and I take full responsibility."
- Trey Davidson
*6 hours earlier*

Megan POV

Rounding the block in the black truck..

The immediate swarm of cameras and media leeches hung outside the courtroom as Ceelo slowly came to a stop at the front of the stairs.

  Putting the car in park, he nodded to Bleu, June and Trey as Kylie sat on my lap with Sam and Morgan next to me.

Looking back at me, I nodded at Trey nervously as he was asking me if I was ready to do this. Turning back around in the front seat, he put his sunglasses on as everyone did the same.

  Putting Kylie's on her face, her father climbed out of the passenger seat as Bleu and June hopped out the back first.

  The blinding curtain of flashes from leeching cameras became sporadic as they were all trying to get a picture of Trey.

  Their many questions and murmured gossip filled the air as Trey walked to the back where me and the girls were.

   Holding his hand out for Morgan first, she climbed out holding her sunglasses as Sam followed. Stepping to the side, he reached for Kylie as she reached for him.

  Latching herself to her father, her nerves around people she did not know grew ever so slightly as she buried herself in his neck.

Cradling her close to him, he made sure her legs were wrapped around his body securely before reaching for me last. Taking his hand, I slid to the end of the chair as I pulled my dress down.

    Standing in front of me, he blocked anyone from seeing me fix my dress before taking my hand again and helping me out of the car. Closing the door behind me, I held my purse tightly in my free hand as Trey held onto me and Kylie.

June, Bleu, Morgan and Sam waited for us to lead the way up the stairs as this walk of shame was not ready to be made. Keeping our heads down, Trey shielded our daughter the best way he could as he started he was up to the courthouse.

??: Mr. Davidson! Mr. Davidson can we get a few words?"

??: Mr. Davidson, why did you bring your daughter?"

??: Megan! Megan over here Megan!" they annoyed as we followed protocol.

Reaching the top of the stairs, the doors were already opened for us as we walked in. Coming inside was no better as people from the media were in here as well.

  They didn't have their camera because I guess they weren't allowed to take pictures inside, but their questions were just as annoying.

Ready with pen and paper, they yelled questions our way as Trey continued to walk wherever we needed to go.

  Moving people out of the way, he walked up another set of stairs as Kylie wrapped her little hands around his neck.

     Resting her cheek on his shoulder, I fixed her sunglasses from falling off of her face for people to see her. Coming to the top, he went to the right and down to a room as he knocked briefly on it.

Hearing the footsteps behind the door come to the door, he stepped back as the door cracked opened.

   Peering her head out, Kianna sighed in relief as she let us in.

Kianna: I told you it was them." she said as we came in.

Drita: Just making sure."

Me: You didn't get my text?" I asked Drita as Kianna went and sat down.