The Golden God

Megan POV

Fixing the honey blonde bob in the mirror, I smiled big at myself as I was dressed and ready to go.

The light brown, black and pink outfit I had matched perfectly with my pink heels and my pink purse.

Staring at the fashionable, but professional look I had going on made the smile on my face permanent.

If we are being honest, I know I told Trey I wanted my own thing. It wasn't until he gifted it to me on a silver platter that I realized how much excitement was hidden under me.

I was yearning more then ever to get in that car with Ceelo and drive to Onyx to meet with the Boys Association directors.

Other than Ms. Wiley, the Boys association was a big part of the Onyx community. Those boys that Trey brought to the city that time were apart of it.

   It helped young boys learn about college and education, it helped them stay out of the streets and get into education. I am sure when Trey was growing up there, he did not have that option.

He did not have the ability to learn about how much education mattered at that young age. I was very sure he was running the streets like a little delinquent child.

I had to pull this one through because behind the scenes, I know Trey funds them monthly. Him seeing the that I took that association just as important as he did would mean a lot.

Coming out of my thoughts, I smiled at myself and my small baby bump once more before turning the lights off in the bathroom.

Grabbing the notebook where I stored all of my ideas, I stuffed it in my purse before walking out the room.

I would say goodbye to Kylie, but she was actually resting right now. She developed a small cold and going in there to say goodbye would have woken her up.

Taking my time down the steps, the whistling sound of my future husband made my cheeks burn as he came from the kitchen.

Stepping down on the first floor, I flourished some more as I showed him my outfit.

Me: You like?" I asked as he came over.

Trey: Do I like it?" he lusted as he pulled me to his chest.

Trey: You look real taunting right now." he said as he bit his lip.

Me: I should go now before you stop me from leaving." I teased as he kissed my neck.

Trey: What time y'all leaving?"

Me: Now, we are leaving now." I snickered as he softly kissed the side of my neck. Trying to push him off was useless as he held on to me. Letting him have his fun, he eventually pulled away on his own.

Trey: You look great M."

Me: Thank you." I smiled.

Trey: Very professional like, I think I like this style on you." he said stepping back from me.

Me: You don't think the hot pink is too much?" I gestured as he shook his head.

Trey: That's the best part." he waved.

Trey: Spin for me?" he asked as I did so. Scoffing under his breath, I turned back to him as he shook his head.

Trey: I'ma keep my thoughts to myself." he gave up.

Me: You sure?"

Trey: I'm positive..you got panties on?" he asked as I smirked.

Me: I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders as he licked his tongue over his teeth.