Yeah, You A Bitch.

Megan POV

  Waking up the next morning, I heard Trey in the bathroom getting ready to leave as Kylie's foot nudged against my back.

After yesterday and Trey finding out what happened, he had Kylie sleep in here with us and the twins.

     It made him feel better to have her under his protection for the night. Climbing out of the bed, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Eyeing him, his usual happiness or good vibe in the morning was absent as the fight between him and Bleu still tested on his consciousness.

Trey and Bleu were best friends.

   I mean they were all best friends but you could tell Trey and Bleu were closer as Kollin and Marcellious were closer. They treated each other like brothers but you could easily see that.

    The things they shouted at each other last night, even though Trey made the final blow you could tell he regretted the moment he said it.

Spitting the toothpaste out of my mouth, I rinsed my face before walking past him. Rubbing a caring hand on his back, I walked back into the bedroom and over to the twins as I picked up Legend first.

Opening his eyes to see me, he stretched long as I cooed at him.

Me: Hi baby boy..." I said softly as he smiled his toothless smile.

Cradling him in my arms, I turned as his father came out of the bathroom. Clipping on one of his diamond bracelets, he grabbed his wallet and phone off the counter.

Me: You have a meeting?" I asked as he came over.

Trey: Na." he kissed my forehead.

Trey: I gotta go over the trial with Bleu." he mumbled as he rubbed his son's forehead.

Kissing his cheek, he leaned down and kissed Noah's face as I heard the sourness in his voice.

Me: You guys are meeting at the office?"

Trey: Yeah." he said plainly.

Sighing at his plainess for meeting with his best friend, I was going to leave it alone and not saying anything.

       They were men and needed to work it out on themselves, however as I understood where Trey was coming from Bleu was right.

He was on his own and Anthony was playing with Kylie right in front of him. If anything was different I know Bleu would have cut Anthony's arms off for going as far as he did.

Trey wasn't there and he had no right to blame Bleu for it. He should be blaming me as well if that was the case.

Me: You need to talk to him." I blurted as Trey walked away from me.

Me: What you said to him was wrong.."

Trey: I ain't talking to that nigga." he growled.

Trey: He know what it is."

Me: Yeah but babe come on that wasn't fair of you. Blaming him for something he could not control is not fair."

Trey: I'm not blaming him for shit. That nigga know ion play like that. Not about you, definitely not about Kylie."

Me: And he knows that babe." I eased as Trey sucked his teeth.

Me: He is just as protective over Kylie like you, maybe even more." I said.

Me: I saw his face when Anthony held her. When he finally let her go, I had to practically beg him to leave that courtroom with me. He was ready to let loose on all them by himself, without y'all." I protected as Trey softened up.