Oh, You Done Fucked Up Now.

Trey POV

  Her legs shivered as I licked my tongue through her wetness. Ignoring the whimpering pleas, she rested her cheek against my knee as I rubbed over her hips.

  The smell of her directly in my face, it turned me on as she dripped down herself.

Spreading her cheeks further apart, I lifted my neck as I let my tongue devour her all the way up from her clit to her backside.

Swirling my tongue around it, I bit her softly as she hissed. Engulfing the scent of lust teetering off of her, I licked and sucked all the way back down between her slit.

Her body began to tingle against me as I smirked, bringing her to her climax was what I lived for.

Watching how shallow her breaths became, watching how submissive and vulnerable she became..

Her moans were impeccable, music to my ears as she came right on my face.

Catching all that I could, I licked what I missed as she trembled from the sensitivity on her clit. Finishing her up, right on time my alarm clock went off for me to get up for work.

Megan: Do you have time for more?" she seduced turning around on my torso. Licking my lips I could still taste her as she smiled.

Me: Ion think so, I gotta important meeting this morning so I can't be late." I said as she bent down to my level.

Megan: A few minutes won't hurt." she lusted as she grabbed my staff. Chuckling, she kissed the corner of my jaw as she worked me inside of her.

Me: M." I laughed as she struggled a bit.

Me: I gotta go baby."

Megan: A few minutes won't hurt Trey.." she taunted as her seduction was working on me.

Me: A few minutes is not going to be enough time for me to do what I wanna do to you."

Megan: Well you better make it quick then.." she whispered in my ear.

Megan: I really think you should." her words seduced in my ear.

Sliding down on me, all sensibility left as the walls of her felt amazing. Gritting my teeth, the way her hips slowly rode me melted any thought of me being on time for work today.

Grabbing her neck, I passionately forced her lips to mine as she moaned. Riding me out of reality, our lips mashing together didn't help me regain it.

I wasn't sure what the hell had gotten into her this morning, but whatever it was I thanked it from the bottom of my heart.

   Biting my lip, she held my face as she pulled it out. Sucking on it, she let it slap against my top lip before kissing me again. The more aggressive she became, the more her wetness trickled down on me.

Tracing my hand down her hips, I clutched it firmly.

   Moving her hips for her this time, I grabbed her jawline tight as I took over now. Locking our eyes, we stared each other down as I did my job.

Her eyes began to waver as her insides formed tightly around my member, enclosing it like a trap her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she was about to cum.

Growing hard with my climax as well, the natural beauty of this woman was the only thing I needed as she came first. Moaning loudly, I cursed as I felt my dick cumming all inside-

Kylie: Daddy!!"

Megan: Oh my God!!" she squealed as I quickly shielded her.

Wrapping my arms around her neck, I pulled the blanket up around us as Kylie climbed onto the bed.