Chapter Fifteen

- A LOT of dirty clothes -

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm gonna go get some lunch" Justin then speaks up "Oh, yes please, I could really eat something" I reply feeling the hunger get to me, and we make our way to the eating area, to see the others already there.

"Hi!" I smile as I walk up to the others at the table after getting a plate from fry, sitting in between Newt and Theo, Justin between Winston and Billy.

"Hey," the boys reply, giving me a small wave before continuing their conversation. I take a bite of my food, enjoying the simple pleasure of a hot meal after a long day of work.

"So, how was your day?" Clint then turns to Justin and I taking a thoughtful pause, I glanced around at the group gathered around the table, the flickering light casting a warm glow on their faces.

"Well, it was eventful," I began, a small smile playing on my lips. "Started with a laundry mission with Justin here," I nodded towards him, earning a chuckle from the group. "We conquered the mighty pile of dirty clothes and let me just say, you guys have A LOT of dirty clothes."

Justin chuckled, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, you could say that again," he quipped, a playful glint in his eyes. "But hey, we never claimed to be the most organized bunch," he said, a playful grin on his face.

"At least we got it done, right?" he added, "Right," I laughed, "What about you, Newt? How was your day?" I turned to the boy sitting next to me, curious about his day. Newt took a deep breath, "Well, it was quite eventful as well," he began, "I spent most of the morning working on the gardens with Zart and Theo," he nodded towards the two boys.

"But then we had a bit of a situation with the animals," he continued, a hint of amusement in his voice. "What kind of situation?" I asked, intrigued. "Well, let's just say a certain someone may have accidentally let the goats out of their pen," Newt said, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Hey, it wasn't my fault!" Theo protested, "We were just playing around, and they got out!" The group burst into laughter, the tension of the day melting away in the warmth of our shared moments.

"Well, it sounds like everyone had a pretty eventful day," I said, taking another bite of my food. "You could say that" Alby then laughs.