Episode 5

" Your family is weird ," Melinda laughed as she poured herself a cup of coffee and ignored that her wife was ignoring her breakfast in favor of her second can of beer.

Faith glared at her. " What the fuck are you talking about? My family is perfectly fine. And normal. Well except for Sylvia. And Uncle Panther. And Bullet's ole funky ass. "

Melinda laughed again. " Well your inlaws then. Your brother's husband found out his father is not his father. He's actually a senator's son. And his brother found out his kid isn't his ? It's a fucking weird ass soap opera I'm telling you, babe. I can't wait for Sunday dinner. Especially the food. Old lady can cook. "

Faith opened her mouth to cuss her wife out in this open marriage of theirs when both their phones started ringing madly.

Melinda answered hers first," saying," Hey , Lieutenant. What's kicking now? "

Faith answered hers as well, saying," Good morning, Lieutenant Henson. "

Henson barked out roughly," Get your shit to headquarters now. The whole department is currently on alert. We have a possible kidnapping. Of a senator's granddaughter. "

Faith swallowed a curse. " What senator? Whose the kid ? "

" Senator is Reilly Arnett. Father is our own assistant state attorney Winston Arnett. Arnett said that the kid Rebecca Arnett was snatched from her bedroom at his house. This is high priority. No other case matters until this kid is found. The chief is calling in the FBI too. "

What the fuck.....

Rebecca?

Richard's daughter was missing?

Shit , her mind shot out, shit ! Richard, what the fuck did you do !