Episode 46

- Later That Afternoon -

" You didn't tell me you collected comic books," Lyle Peters said in astonished wonder as he stood in his very small living room surrounded by his slightly oblivious boyfriend, two barking dogs and what appeared to be a mound of big white comic book boxes. Fifty five to be exact, he thought in disbelief. Oh no. Wait. He had miscounted. Fifty..... seven. Fifty seven very large comic book boxes that just didn't seem to fit with his usual decor. Being plants , books , scientific journals and order. Especially the order. Dave had called him anal retentive with capital letters. He didn't see that himself. He just liked a little order in his life. And to be able to put a hand on what he was looking for at any particular time. Oh , boy , his mind chimed as he abruptly recounted, sixty boxes.

Angel shook his head of blond curls and actually looked so innocent and completely normal. Although maybe he was , Lyle thought as he peered around the horde for any sign of a chair to sit on. Or at the very least the floor. " I thought you liked comic books ," Angel said with such a straight look on his face that Lyle almost took him seriously. Almost but not quite. Then he saw the twinkle shining with laughter in his blue eyes. Angel then fought the mighty beast tis was comic books of every conceivable shape and size to make his way to his side for one of those heart stopping mind numbing dick swelling kisses that had Lyle suddenly forgetting the lack of closet space in his tiny rental house. In between kisses Angel whispered ," I'll look into storage units. Don't worry. "

What? Me worry? , Lyle's mind trilled as his lips mightily responded to Angel's own addictive ones. Oh God.

Then the glorious moment was ruined when all of a sudden his Uncle Jack used his key that Lyle probably should never have given him to enter the house and stand in the living room looking perplexed and a little disgusted at the sight of his nephew being kissed senseless by another man.

Jack Peters shook his head and growled," Oh no. You still having the mid life crisis, boy ? I'm glad your Mama can't see you now. "