Episode 58

" So you still want more happy pills, Theodore The Swimmer? ," Kyle Samson asked with a knowing smirk after he had checked under all the stalls in the gender neutral restroom at the school and come up behind the short slim boy who was washing his hands at the sink. " Or are you really falling for your doctor uncle's" just say no no no " bullshit they got you all singing and dancing and prancing around the school ? "

He leaned closer to the boy and grinned as he watched Theodore Rochester blinking nervously. The boy was kinda cute in a nerdy way, Kyle thought to himself. And with the happy pills he was starting to act normal. Almost fun. Wonder what he would be like on his knees? Not that he was gay or anything. Just a little curious.

Theodore turned around and actually looked Kyle in the eye bravely. The pills helped. He knew that but.... " I don't have any money for more ," he said in an almost whining voice that he was beginning to hate. " Lorraine, my mother, took away my credit card. She said it was not necessary anymore with me living with Uncle Spencer and Uncle DuBuis. I'm surprised she still pays my tuition here. "

Kyle laughed meanly. " She doesn't want her baby boy at public school with all the poors.  Although they seem to be creeping in here. Like that fat loser you all took in as a stray when his grandma kicked it. Solomon Klein. That name is almost as dumb as yours, Rochester. "

Theodore glared at the boy. " Fuck off , Samson. Leave Sol alone. He's better than you. "

Kyle just laughed harder as he jumped back in mock terror and waved his hands around. " Whoa ! Them fire little pills really got your balls dropping. I'm so scared. Look. Geek. Just borrow a little from your uncles. One's a professor. The other a doctor here. I know they got money. Take a few hundred. I do all the time. My old man never notices. "

Theodore shook his head. He was running low on the pills especially since he started taking two a day but..... No. He was not stealing and especially not from his family. They trusted him. It was bad enough how hurt DuBuis would be if he ever found out the truth. He wanted the pills but.....

" I'm not stealing from my family," he said stubbornly.

Kyle looked at him and moved closer to him. To close. So close that Theodore could literally feel his hot tuna melt from lunch breath directly on his own neck. " Well. I could let you have a special deal. I could buy it for you and you pay me back in a certain way. "

Theodore's heart began to beat faster than normal. That had been happening a lot lately. But this time it was because Kyle was so close. He did not still have the stupid crush on him though. No. His dreams were still full of Alan who kept as far away from him since he had sent the text saying the kiss was a mistake. And Alan didn't even talk to Luci anymore so he never saw him at all. Except in classes where Alan sat as far from him as possible or in the hallway going the opposite direction. Even in musical theater club Alan chose to ignore him. The boy did not seem mad though. Alan seemed hurt. Why?

" Special deal ? What kind of special deal ? "

Kyle whispered," You pay me back with the only thing you apparently have. "

Then he reached down to grab hold of Theodore's ass and gave it a tight squeeze. " Gotta lose that virgin ass sometime , geek. " Then Kyle winked at him just as Luci came in the restroom.

She glanced at the two of them with much suspicion on her pretty brown face. Especially with how fast they currently broke away from each other. " Hey. Theo-dore , this jerk giving you a problem? "

Kyle laughed at her. " Chill out , Big L. I think they taking out too much T from you. You getting grumpy these days. " He poked Theodore in the side as Theodore flushed and picked up his bookbag, trying to avoid both Luci and Kyle's eyes. " Must be that time of the month , right Theodore The Swimmer?'