Episode 28

Joe Jacobs was searching on his laptop in his living room decent but inexpensive mechanics to fix the front end damage to his sports car which he had currently stashed behind his restaurant under a big tarp. His heart was broken at the damage to his beloved Effie. Stupid child. How dare she just run into the street like that ? Apparently her parents never taught her about traffic laws.

He was bookmarking a possible option when he heard his front door opening swiftly. His dick came to life and his heart twisted at the sound. There was only one person with a key to his house. Only one man. The man that had a key to his heart. No matter how much he tried to forget his closeted self hating ass.

Winston Arnett came into the room and stared at him. He didn't look good at all. Joe sat up on the sofa straighter than before and put the laptop on the coffee table. He should not care about this man but he did. God help him but he did. " What's wrong?  You look like shit ? "

Winston swallowed hard and he looked like he was about to cry. " I completely fucked up this time. I thought I was doing the right thing. For Sarah's memory. I thought she was mine. I wanted to please Father. I screwed up. And he is going to destroy me. I know it. "

Joe stood up and reached for him, pulling the man against his body. He could smell his scent of tangy cologne and imported soap. So uniquely Winston. " Who ? Who is going to destroy you? "

Winston sighed and leaned more into the embrace as he held Joe tight. " Richard Norland. Sarah always said he was bloodless and cold hearted. "