Episode 45

Mary Swan looked with a disgusted glance at her closed bedroom door. Her pert little nose, which had been a thirteenth birthday present and a definite upgrade over her previous honker , wiggled with much distaste. Her mother actually thought she hid all of her nasty nasty nasty little secrets from her. She exhaled out a frustrated sigh as she pulled the blanket up over her head. Growing up she had always wanted to be her mother one day. They were a lot alike. They were both beautiful. Although she was more beautiful because she was younger and everyone loved youth. They were both smart. Although she was smarter. Her mother tended to be too impulsive. Like that set of really nice cufflinks that she had taken from her fairy bender half brother. That had been risky, she had thought when the old gal told her when she had gotten home. Matilda always told her everything. All the tricks of the trade. It was like a family business really. Just like how her Da had been training up Race to be a pickpocket before that dirty copper killed him. All cause Da was taking a little too much in the illegals operation, she mused. Her heart twanged a bit as she remembered her father. Although he really wasn't her real Da. He was Race's but not hers. Matilda didn't rightly know who her Da was and didn't seem to care much about it really. She probably didn't even know who fathered Nicholas or Nigel or whatever his name was either. Her Mum was a pure slut. And a pervert. And if it was not for her they would not be in this dreadful country. Apparently the heat was on for her in London.

She wished they didn't have to go to this stupid dinner tonight. The last thing she wanted was sitting down to eat with a bunch of perverts and their enablers. She didn't care about Nicholas/ Nigel. He was nothing to her. Except he had lead her to searching for someone connected to him.

Her cell phone dinged. She reached out for it and smiled as she read the text.

Niles Norland: Hello, beautiful. Fancy a bit more shooting today?

Searching. And , she smiled, finding.

She had found her Prince Charming. Her true love and soul mate.