Episode 103

Melinda Velez heard the front door opening from the kitchen where she was getting another beer from the refrigerator.

" Faith , that you, babe ? I checked your email. You got an invite from Glory Norland to Christmas dinner at that Richard and Nigel's. Thought you said your brother told you not to show up at family shit or was it just to his Brady Bunch looking house. "

She casually strode into the living room, expecting to see her wife but what she found was Faith's bitch lover Penelope Perkins Hightower standing there in a black long sleeved pullover sweater and matching dress pants. Rage formed within her heart and comingled with the intense jealousy.

" What the fuck are you doing here, bitch! Get out of my home, Penelope! Didn't I hear people think you tried to kill your husband? Last thing you need is a trespassing charge on you. " Melinda made a move for the coffee table where she had left her phone next to her service weapon.  Penelope swiftly stepped in front of the coffee table and pulled out from her pants pocket a small black gun with what looked like a silencer attached to it.  Melinda froze in mid step and narrowed her eyes. What the fuck was this bitch's game? Crazy bougie skank. She felt herself easing into a smooth martial arts stance. Gun or not, she could easily take some pampered privileged teacher and housewife.

" My name is not Penelope, you stupid woman. " Penelope smiled coldly at Melinda and that smile creeped her out severely. It seemed so soulless. Just like her chilled blue eyes. " I am Pamela. You remember me , don't you? You should. You stole my woman. And you , like Faith , are responsible for the accident. You killed me. You killed Pamela. "

Melinda shook her head and laughed harshly. " You're insane. Pamela Perkins is dead. Put the gun down now before I kick your ass. Before I arrest you for threatening a police officer. "

Penelope kept smiling as she fired the first shot into Melinda's chest which startled the woman as she fell down to her jeans clad knees. She approached the fallen woman and pulled her head up by her hair so that she could stare directly into her eyes as she pressed the gun against her temple. " This time I stole Faith from you as Penelope. Just like you stole her from Pamela. She hates you, you know. She laughs about you to me ," Penelope lied crisply. " But she won't be laughing when I kill her brother and then her. Will she? "

Melinda said in a pained voice," You don't want to do this. Attempted murder isn't the same as murder. Especially killing a cop. Think about this. Think......"

" Fuck you, Melinda Velez. See you in hell. "

Then she kept staring into Melinda's increasingly terrified eyes as her finger pulled the trigger on the gun pressed hard against Melinda's forehead.