Episode 51

After Faith made her bold and very loud statement not a sound was heard at the table except from Melinda noisily eating. " Baby, you gonna eat that potato? ," she asked even while lifting it from her wife's plate of half nibbled food and depositing it on her own almost empty one.

DuBuis said ," Faith , would you like some coffee? I can make a pot. Or perhaps you and Mary would like to eat in the kitchen with the other children. "

Faith swayed in some imaginary only to her breeze as she shook her head. " Nah. Nah. I want everyone to stop being so fucking nice and ignoring the bad shit that's right under our noses. " She pointed a finger at the smug faced Matilda. " Who are you, lady? I ran your name myself when my brother told me this ridiculous story of you falling back into that man's life. I consider him and his tight assed husband to be friends. And nobody hurts my friends. I couldn't find you. Not a trace. And I didn't see anything about a kidnapping of any newborn baby boy named Nicholas Glover. I'd figure it would have gotten some press. So who are you? Trying to scam a nice guy who wants a family, a nice guy who married MoneyBags there ? You make me sick. "

Matilda smiled even cooler. " Poor tragedy doesn't guarantee coverage. And in London I went by my birth name. Mary Louise Glover. Matilda is what I sang under in the clubs there. And Swan is from my dear sainted departed husband Race. " She blinked her eyes shut and a single tear rolled down her porcelain looking cheek. Nigel tightened his lips and almost glared at Faith as he retorted," Don't talk to my mother that way. My mother and I have already discussed all of this. "

Faith laughed harshly. " Oh please. Nigel, you are too smart to be so stupid right now. She is using you. She has con artist written all over  on her. "

Then she pointed at Spencer and also Andrew. " And you two. Not talking about it won't make the fact you two are not biological father and son go away. "

Then her accusing finger found her brother. " And don't you look at me all almighty holy and fuck all , big brother. You with your public face and the private one that calls me crying at night like after Spencer got shot and was in the coma. Crying about how could he be so stupid to fight over a ring and get himself shot up like he did. Pray on that, bro. "

Spencer looked at his husband wordlessly and moved his chair back a few paces. " I'm not hungry. I think I will go to bed early. "

Lyle whispered to Angel," Can we leave now? "

DuBuis stood up and laughed in an almost sarcastic way. " Get the fuck out of my house. Now. And take that thing you married with you before she eats all my food. Get out and don't come back until you stop drinking. Goodbye, Faith. "