Episode 21

Theodore was curled up on his own bed. His violin was next to him but for once he was ignoring it. He didn't have the faintest interest in music right now. All he could think about was last night. At the school.

Luci freaking out.

Luci yelling at him and hitting him.

Luci calling him a nerd. Which was true. He was a nerd loser and not having friends was his fault. Except last night he actually hadn't felt that way. Not after he took the pill Kyle had given him.

And dancing with Alan. Kissing Alan ....... He groaned and slapped himself in the head hard. What an idiot he was! Alan most likely hadn't wanted to be kissed by someone like him. Why would he? The boy just kissed him back because he was super nice and really sweet and that was what he did usually. Alan didn't want him, and he didn't know how he would face the other boy at school after this.

He felt nervous and a little shaky. He didn't want to feel like this. He wanted to feel like he had last night. Just for a little longer.

He screwed up his face as he thought. Last night the one pill hadn't hurt him. Not like what Luci had ended up taking. He was fine. One more could not do anything bad , he figured as he opened his nightstand drawer and fished out the baggie with the remaining three pills. Once they were gone he would stop, he told himself as he swallowed another one. Then he put the baggie back away and picked up his violin to play a little song he had been playing around with. He thought he would call it Eyes of Alan.