Episode 7

" What are you talking about, Arnett! ," Richard demanded hoarsely. " Why are you in my house? With the police? Is my daughter alright? What did you do to Rebecca! "

Nigel moved between his husband and Winston, asking," Yes. What is going on? "

Winston barked out a rude laugh. " Like you two perverts don't know. Rebecca is missing. She was kidnapped this morning or maybe last night after I put her to bed. Where is she? " He waved a paper in front of their faces. " I have a warrant from your ex-wife Beverly. One of your ex wives. To search your house for my daughter. " He looked at the cops and ordered,' Search this place. Tear it apart and find my daughter. "

The uniforms proceeded to silently walk up the staircase.

Richard grew paler and his voice was strained as he replied," You let someone take my child? You idiot! I didn't take her ! I wish I had but I didn't. Neither did Nigel. We were together with my son last night and this morning. Lewis is only twelve and at school now. Dear God. Has there been a ransom demand? "

Nigel shook his head. " Wait. We're getting ahead of ourselves. What if she didn't get kidnapped? What if she ran away? Oh my God. She's either with a maniac or she is all alone. Has she called? "

Winston sighed deeply. " No ransom has been made. Unless you two make it. And she doesn't have her cell phone. I took it because she tried to dial 911. And why would she run away ? She's only nine years old. "

Richard snapped," You took her phone ! No wonder she never answered when I called her. You idiot. Now she can't call for help. Where did Sarah find you? The circus? "

Nigel stayed between the two very angry men and said," She could be a runaway. She's nine but she is very smart. Shades of her daddy and her Uncle Spencer in a way. And she doesn't want to be with you, Arnett. You know that. You took her from her home and her family. Of course she ran away. She's scared and alone. And she doesn't have her cell phone. What have you done? "

Suddenly Nigel broke down into frenzied desperate tears and Richard pulled his husband to himself, stroking his hair and back.

Richard said more quietly," If it is a kidnapping and they make contact I will pay any amount of money to get her back safely. I will give everything I have to get her back home again. " He paused before continuing on ," Even if it's to your home. "