Episode 52

Faith laughed. And laughed. " You're kicking me out. Really. You. Are. Kicking. Me. Out. "

She aimed a death glare at the big brother she had always loved with all her heart and soul. " You can do what you want, King DuBuis Thee Great Lane. But I'm finish my Ted Talk first. "

She pointed at Richard who was wishing he was currently anywhere else at the moment. " Moneybags, why you just letting this con artist fleece your man ? I figured you would have written a check by now. That's what you do best. Isn't it? You cold repressed son of a bitch. You sit here trying to pretend to be all conservative and family values, hardworking lawyer and all that but your life is shit. Maybe if you had paid more attention to something besides your bank balance your last wife wouldn't have cheated with a loser like Winston Arnett. Damn , man , your own kid tried to kill you. "

Nigel stood up. " If you don't leave we will. You call us friends and yet you say these things. I don't care if you are drunk. You are shit and a wanker bitch and you owe my husband and my mother an apology. "

Faith ignored him because she was now focusing on Andrew whose eyes had drifted close wearily. " Of course he can not help being a shitty husband and father. It comes naturally. Right, Andrew? Why would I ever talk to you about anything, old man? You're sixty five years old and a loser at everything. You even lost a son to a senator."

DuBuis walked over to his sister and picked her up as easily as he would a loaf of bread. Then he proceeded to carry her laughing self out of his house.

Melinda sighed and stood up, nodding her head at each of the remaining people at the table. " Thanks for the grub. It's been...... real."

Andrew reached out for his silently fuming wife's hand and said," She needs help. Her drinking is getting worse. "

Melinda shrugged. " Nah. I've seen worse. She's just having an off day. All these drug cases are getting to her. Anyway have a good night. "