Episode 37

" Oh , sweet Jesus, " LuLu Klein whispered as she rolled off of a smiling and sweating Jeremiah Duncan. They were currently nude and entangled in the silk sheets on his king sized bed. " Oh my God. You should be doing porn. "

Jeremiah laughed raspily at her amazed and flushed face with its wide eyes. He lowered a kiss down to her ruffled light purple spiked hair. " I'm a better lawyer really. That's why I'm making junior partner. I'm taking the Richard Norland track to the top. "

" And that is? "

" Work my ass off ," he said easily as he stood up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. " But I at least take occasional breaks. Speaking of. Gotta piss and get water. Rest up for round three , sexy. "

As he sauntered into the bathroom she let her head fall back against the pillows behind her and smiled contentedly. She knew she had made the right decision trading Winston the Drama Queen for Jeremiah the Stud Muffin From Heaven. A couple more sexfests and she would deliver a pregnancy test before his face. She could just see herself married to a fancy junior partner with a townhouse in Arlington. He even drove a Benz And a Cherokee Jeep. His clothes were designer. He was the real fucking thing with a giant dick he knew how to work too. If she was sleeping nobody better wake her ass up ! Especially not that whining brat Sol. She sighed. Thank goodness for Gert's old ass. When she married Jeremiah she was moving on up with the baby but Sol's big ass was staying right where he was.

Her cell phone beeped and she reached for it on the nightstand next to the bed. Couple of texts.

Bullet : Bitch, where you at ? Not that I care about your old ass but you took some of my product with you when you disappeared. I want my money. You owe me five thousand, bitch. I sent you a little warning at where you squat at. If I don't have my money in a week the next bullet will be in that fat kid of yours. What you gonna do, Mama Goose?

Lulu swallowed a cuss word because she didn't want to alert Jeremiah who she could hear gargling in the bathroom. She read the next text.

Sol : Mom. I need your. Someone shot MeeMaw. They say she's dead. She can't be dead. She can't. Call me ! I need you!