Episode 108

The bastard had removed her from the house. That house had been part her cousin's. By right, Pamela Perkins thought, Penelope's half should be hers since they were family. Of course, she smiled as she reclined on the hotel room bed and touched herself in ways that Faith used to, of course she had been the one to remove Penelope from the land of the living so perhaps that was not the best reasoning to use.

He also was suspending her at the school. Which was just one step from him having the board fire her. No. Because of Faith and Melinda she could no longer work as an nurse and administrator at the Moss Center since dead women couldn't work. She was not losing Penelope's teaching job too. Especially since the students seemed to respond to her teaching skills well enough. She had even overheard a couple of students saying that her classes were actually getting interesting over what they had had before.

Her smile increased as she thought that for once there was something she was better at than perfect slim beautiful Penelope, she who was currently one with the roses in her backyard. The smile slipped as she cursed Gerald HighTower's name. She should have shot him. She should have put him next to Penelope and pretended he had abandoned her. Now everything was going downhill fast because the stupid poisoning hadn't worked. She remembered the note DuBuis Lane had left behind. Nobody asked him to interfere. Nobody..... Wait..... Someone had...... That milquetoast teacher Lyle Peters was apparently the reason the doctor had stopped by and ruined her plans. That was what the note had said.

" Well , Mr. Peters , you just made my list. "

As her fingers continued to play between her legs she thought idly that Barrington Academy should be added to the list to. Gerald's only love was that school and he was destroying her life so therefore what he loved must pay too.

Suddenly a sharp pain shot through her head rapidly. She sat up, breathing heavily, and clutching at her head. The damn medicine her Cousin Ross at St. Paul's ER had given her was not working. He was being annoying too. Demanding that she return to the West Virginia house. Oh hell no she was not going back to that hovel. She was staying and righting a lot of wrongs done to her. A lot of wrongs. Her cousin could go to hell. He didn't have the power to make demands on her. Especially since she could destroy him and his little husband. It had been them who had helped her fake her death.

The drug he had given her in the hospital to make people think she was actually dead. At least for a little while. Convincing her mother, her stupid obnoxious mother, that an autopsy was not necessary. Convincing his weak husband to do the funeral as a close casket with only bricks in the box. They had just as much to lose as she did if anyone found out.

Maybe they should be on the list too.

But, she mused , as she pressed her fingers against her throbbing head , first she needed to figure out the ultimate plan of revenge. And it had to be at Barrington before they closed for Christmas break next week.

This Friday. This Friday she would take revenge on Dr. DuBuis Lane, Lyle Peters, Gerald HighTower and Barrington Academy.

And Faith Lane.

Oh this was going to be such fun.