Episode 10

Penelope sneezed as she stepped into her kitchen to get a glass of pure spring water so she could take a pain pill for this headache. Leave it to her to get a headache and the flu or whatever this hideous germ was that invaded her body. Her whole body, she thought as she shuffled over in her bathrobe, silk nightgown and slippers towards the cabinet where she kept her medicine. As Faith would say. She hoped the bug went away fast because she would hate not to see Faith. She did not particularly fancy being trapped in the house with only Gerald droning on. And on. She would start rooting for the virus, she inwardly laughed to herself. At least feeling sick had allowed her to leave school earlier today. She got time away from Gerald and didn't have to listen to the entire school still yammering about the kidnapping of that child as well as the other one's death by what Gerald still refused to call drugs.

" Hello, cousin dear ," she heard from behind her. A very familiar voice. One that she loved so much yet also hated. And she knew that the feeling was returned greatly. As she turned she was appalled and stunned to see her supposed to be dead and buried cousin Pamela standing before her.

Except for the fact that Pamela was now much slimmer in a pair of black leggings and a long white man's shirt rolled up at the sleeves. Her hair was now cut and tamed into a style similar to Penelope's own. It felt like she was looking into a mirror as she gazed in disbelief at her cousin. Now they really looked like twins.

And Pamela was holding a small black gun in her own hands. A gun pointed at her head.

" Pamela," she breathed out as she took a small step forward. " You're supposed to be dead. How....."

Pamela smiled coolly. Hatred shone from her eyes. " And," she sang out," you are supposed to be alive. "

Then Pamela pulled the trigger of the gun she held. And laughed dryly as the bullet found its own mark in the forehead of the woman she hated more than anyone.

One of them anyway.

Pamela shook her head as she reached up to stroke her still throbbing head. " Welcome to hell , cousin. Now it's time for me to clean up this little mess I just made before your idiot husband gets home. " She looked down at her cousin's dead startled looking face as she the woman was sprawled untidily on the tiled kitchen floor. " Let's see. Dig a hole in your precious enclosed outdoor garden. Wipe down the kitchen. Steal your life. All in a day's work. I'm such a busy woman. Especially now that I am Penelope Perkins Hightower. "