Episode 86

After seeing his employer off in the ambulance bound for the hospital and leaving a brief note taped to the front door for Penelope explaining the whole situation DuBuis drove back home and regretted all the coffee he had had at work earlier. When he got to the house he quickly parked in the driveway and almost broke his leg hurrying into the house to use the downstairs bathroom. He had to pee so bad it felt like his bladder would explode. It didn't help that the bathroom door was closed and locked.

He banged loudly on the door, yelling," Luci , if you're in there get out ! Now! It's bad enough you monopolize the upstairs bathroom. This is for me and Spencer! "

Luci came from the kitchen, hands on her hips, outrage very evident on her face. " I am not in there ! I'm in the kitchen watching Solomon making the biggest sandwich I have ever seen in my life. I guess he doesn't need a diet anymore ? It's Theo - Dore upstairs in the bathroom giving himself a facial because he saw a zit on his forehead and freaked out. " Then she began to grin with mischievous glee as the boy in question came running down the staircase with a greenish - grey thick material slathered on his alarmed face. " LUCI ! , " Theodore screamed as he started running towards her. " Did you put paste in my facial bottle ! " Luci started to laugh and raced away from him , saying , " Told you it was war , THEO -DORE ! Hope Alan likes to kiss paste lips ! "

" Shit ! , " DuBuis muttered to himself as he took the opportunity to hurry upstairs to the other bathroom.  " I wonder if Richard will trade houses. 

Spencer sat in his wheelchair in the locked downstairs bathroom. He had water running steadily in the stainless steel sink basin so nobody could hear anything from outside the bolted door. In his hand he held his cell phone which played the video his sexual relations counselor had emailed him. It was a site called Erotica Zone , a website that he was very unfamiliar with and that he had had to make an account for to actually watch the video. Which meant he had had to make a new email account because he did not wish anything from Erotica Zone showing up in his regular one. Then he felt slightly confident about making the account and opening the link for a video entitled "Wheelchair Fred Meets Plumber Jed". His eyes were big as teacup saucers behind his glasses as he watched and rewatched the video intensely. As it finished he snorted with derision, " Nonsense. That hardly looks realistic. And DuBuis is much bigger than that Jed character. " 

Then he decided to click on another video called " Professor Pete Gets Schooled ". " Oh , good , " he smiled. " Something educational. "