Episode 89

Penelope snatched the note off the front door of the house and read it as rage quickly grew in her chest. Her forehead began to throb with the neverending headache she had developed ever since the car accident that was all Faith and Melinda's fault.

Who the hell asked that man to come over here and interfere with her plan? , she thought as she crumpled up the note fiercely. What if the doctors at the hospital found the arsenic in Gerald's system? What if Gerald lived ? What if they had her arrested?

She was not going to jail ! She should have just shot him like her cousin and made it look like a home invasion. Then that pain in the ass doctor wouldn't have fucked up everything.

DuBuis Lane was not going to destroy the rest of her life the way his sister had. No. She would make him pay just like the others.

Faith.
Melinda.
Gerald.
DuBuis.
Maybe even DuBuis Lane's annoying little husband but mostly because she didn't like him. He had been so very obnoxious at the Moss Center in her pre Pamela existence.

She smiled coldly. But first she needed to head to the hospital to do damage control about Gerald. If they ran any tests on him maybe she could get into the lab and sabotage the results before anyone ever saw them.

                    ----------

Gerald groaned as he tried to sit up on the stretcher in the emergency room he had been laying on for what seemed like hours now. He wanted to go home. He wanted to go home to his wife. It was probably just a stomach flu. Some type of virus. A few antibiotics or something and he would be good as new. But this hospital, St. Paul's, was not the proper place for him to be.

Especially not with an idiot doctor standing in front of him speaking foolishness about them finding traces of arsenic in his body. Arsenic was ridiculous. Why would he have arsenic in him ? , he silently fumed. The only things he ate or drank recently came from home. From food his wife prepared. The tea she brewed him. The bag lunches she fixed him.

His brow furrowed suddenly.