Episode 74

( Texts )

Andrew: Faith , I was just checking on you. Haven't seen much of you since you and your brother fell out. Are you ok ? Do you need to talk? Have you been to an AA meeting?

Faith : Leave me alone. Go father your own children. Well at least two out of three of them.

            ---------

Penelope: Faith , why are you ignoring my calls and texts? I will not be ignored. We need to talk. I'll be free from Gerald very soon. When are you leaving Melinda? Do you need help with that ?

             ---------

Jenessa Lane Johnson: Faith Anne , I changed my mind. I'm still coming for Christmas but I don't need to stay with you or your brother. I'm bringing a friend and he prefers if we go to a hotel. He's very particular about where he puts his head down. He's very nice. I'm sure you will all like him. And I am trying to talk Sylvia into coming for Christmas with Harvey and Katrina. It's time everyone put this silly fighting away. Luci is doing well with DuBuis and Spencer. I'm sure Sylvia would like to see her child and the rest of the family. Anyway I'll ring when I have more definite plans.

               --------

Faith : Call Mama ! She's bringing some man with her. They're staying in a hotel. And she wants Sylvia to come for Christmas. Thank goodness I'm not invited to your house anymore.

DuBuis : Are you still drinking?

Faith : I don't have a drinking problem.

DuBuis : That answers my question. I'll call Mama but don't call or text me or come over until you stop drinking. I'm serious, sis. I'm not watching you destroy yourself and trash others at the same time.

Faith : Fuck off.

            ---------

Gerald: Penelope, could you call the school and let them know I'm not coming in today. The assistant headmaster can deal with anything in my absence. I'm just not feeling good. I don't know what is wrong.

Penelope: Oh my poor dear husband. I'll make you a nice strong cup of tea. That should get you better again. I love you, dear.

Gerald: Well. I love you too. Tea would be nice. Thank you.